MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 01:37 PM   #61
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
Question, if we IE white people had a cultural leader, we would be labeled as racist. So that wouldn't work, not in my opinion. I am still waiting on my caucasion college fund, still have yet to see that one come out. I am a minority, why don't I get equal treatment. It is not fair, we do have our NAACP, it is the KKK. But that is racist, so might need to rename it. I could really careless about any of this arguement, cause it is a no win situation for anyone. Why couldn't just make us all purple, the we all could be purple people eaters.
Jet, wtf are you talkin about? There ABSOLUTELY NO comparison between the KKK and the NAACP. Hate them, the NAACP, as I may...they are no where near anything even remotely representing the type of organization that is the KKK...that was a really terrible argument
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why White People Will Always Be Racists Pre-K The Circus 4 07-13-2015 08:29 AM
Al Sharpton mathews The Circus 9 11-25-2014 12:03 PM
Al Sharpton at it again!!!! txferrari Off Topic 56 07-15-2008 11:05 AM
Racists Jokes Thread? PETE Off Topic 10 04-04-2008 03:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #62
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






edited

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
Don't worry, I'll be sure research it. I know it's high, I would hope it would be as, a higher rate would be conducive to a competent system but I'm not thinking 95%...
.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:42 PM   #63
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
Once again, you don't know for sure. Which is better? "I tried and it just didn't work?" OR "I bet it wouldn't have worked anyway." (you're doing the latter part)



Yes, that has been a part of the statistics for some time now. I never said it was completely fair, but you can't always please everyone. We should just have one huge fund lumped together (or something of the sorts) but we don't yet. Call it what ya will...not the greatest plan either way.



I'm not trying to discredit you, but can you please provide supporting facts for this?



There's no MIGHT about it. KKK is a bunch of hillbilly f ucktards that give white folk a bad name. They're not for equal rights among whites. They are for the domination of other races by the whites. With that rationale you could say Hitler was for the equal rights among the blonde hair blue eye people. Does that make it any better???? Nothing that has to do with the KKK is positive in any light.

Any group, regardless of race, that believes they are better than another race, is doing no good for the advancement of anything but hate and segregation.
+1 Thas my doggg...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #64
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.
 
NorthHoustonGSXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kingwood Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,993


Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)







__________________

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #65
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
irks me that they can point the finger at the duke team and scream racist and rapists and then find they are innocent and never hear an apology from them.
Now, they are advising we should cut Michael Vik some slack and not be to hasty to label him guilty.
RACIST BASTARDS

not looking for any responses here, just venting.
Yep I read that article too and watched it on the news channel.. In that article they took some quotes from different people. I can understand why they are saying not to be to "hasty" about it because some people think that others are agaisnt him because of his race and because he deserves a fair trial. WRONG! It's because of what he did!!!

You are innocent until proven guilty.

My .02...I don't give a flying f*ck where you came from, how much money you have, who your mom is, what you drive, etc; point is people are because of the animals. People do not have the right to do that to ANY other living creature. I am completely agaisnt his dog fighting. There are the video tapes of him electricuing them, drowning them, etc., that will be used against him but too bad this guy (who probably DID do all this ) has a bad lawyer.
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #66
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Actions speak louder then words. They are racist, bigots and most of all liars. Show me the church they preach at as well.... F... them!
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #67
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Actions speak louder then words. They are racist, bigots and most of all liars. Show me the church they preach at as well.... F... them!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! MOODY FTW!!
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #68
TooBuku
Dumb Gook
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: SW
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,433












Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
motohouston is racist. just venting.
__________________
Team BLT.
TooBuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:56 PM   #69
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
You just went off the deep end there bud...elementary tactics won't make you any better at debate. I've never even alluded to there being some sort of conspiracy against Vick. You're killin' me smalls...strawman arguments are simply silly :laughing6
What do you mean 'elementary tactics'?

You did allude to a consipracy. You claim that the witnesses were lying. Dude was brought up on Federal charges. They don't hand out Federal charges like it's ice cream. Those are pretty serious.

Besides, why are you so determined to stick up for this guy? Just because he plays for the Falcons? What is it?
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:56 PM   #70
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku View Post
motohouston is racist. just venting.
no, we're just transportation profilists... we only like people on bikes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:57 PM   #71
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Actions speak louder then words. They are racist, bigots and most of all liars. Show me the church they preach at as well.... F... them!
Bloviation at it's best! You're entitled to your opinion, but they aren't what is typically referred to as racist. Ignoramuses? Eh, maybe...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:57 PM   #72
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









I will admit, that at times, sharpton has come across as a bit (I don't know if I can say racist but...) biased and unclear in his comments. His actions and words don't always seem to coincide.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #73
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
 
Rick H.I.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,056

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
You just went off the deep end there bud...elementary tactics won't make you any better at debate. I've never even alluded to there being some sort of conspiracy against Vick. You're killin' me smalls...strawman arguments are simply silly :laughing6
:eh:He was caught with the evidence in his yard and his main accomplice already ratted him out. So sorry sucker. Hope he got used to his prison pants.
Doubt he'll get prison or jail. Slap on the wrist cause the whole black community will scream racist start a riot and then go looting for new tv's.
__________________
LIVE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #74
txferrari
Banned
 
txferrari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,090

Experience: 10+ years











User is banned

.
txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #75
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
 
Rick H.I.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,056

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
Bloviation at it's best! You're entitled to your opinion, but they aren't what is typically referred to as racist. Ignoramuses? Eh, maybe...
You seriously believe that? Come on now...
These types are only interesed in improving their race.
Racist enough.
__________________
LIVE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #76
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
What do you mean 'elementary tactics'?

You did allude to a consipracy. You claim that the witnesses were lying. Dude was brought up on Federal charges. They don't hand out Federal charges like it's ice cream. Those are pretty serious.

Besides, why are you so determined to stick up for this guy? Just because he plays for the Falcons? What is it?
Show me where I said that in fact the witnesses were lying. What I said was that it is not beyond possibility for witnesses to lie and that there is precedent for it. I AM NOT sticking up for him, only pushing for a diligent approach to the case before coming to a solid conclusion such as yours. Your calling the guy guilty before he has even gone to trial. Let the evidence speak for itself...IF there was video footage of Michael Vick in attendance at one of the events or doing all that he has been alleged to d then I would be hard pressed to think he wouldn't then be summarily convicted. Until that point and THAT PARTICULAR evidence has been displayed, I will refrain judgment. That's what it is, I prefer to make intelligent, logical decisions and you can't do either without first properly examining ALL of the OFFICIAL evidence.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #77
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C. View Post
:eh:He was caught with the evidence in his yard and his main accomplice already ratted him out. So sorry sucker. Hope he got used to his prison pants.
Doubt he'll get prison or jail. Slap on the wrist cause the whole black community will scream racist start a riot and then go looting for new tv's.

It won't be because of the black community, it will be because he has $$$... That's what me off the most..
__________________
sunshine
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #78
Tango1300
Banned
 
Tango1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 721


Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah









Cool User is banned

.
Tango1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:03 PM   #79
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
http://alacarte.lexisnexis.com/partn...chive&ct=title

The best I could come up with on Federal court convictions

Here is what is says : Like Las Vegas, the federal court system isn't built on winners. About 95 percent of federal criminal defendants plead guilty. Of the remaining few who fight in court, nearly nine of 10 are convicted, according to national statistics. But, on rare occasions, defendants go to trial, win and walk free. Meet...
that's 99.5%
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:04 PM   #80
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C. View Post
:eh:He was caught with the evidence in his yard and his main accomplice already ratted him out. So sorry sucker. Hope he got used to his prison pants.
Doubt he'll get prison or jail. Slap on the wrist cause the whole black community will scream racist start a riot and then go looting for new tv's.
Right, I suppose you think he actually lives there? Being that he's rich, he could've had a brother, friend or other relative living in that house OR he could've actually perpetrated the alleged crimes and the evidence will show as much, further solidifying his guilt.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy