MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #41
Spanish Fly
Take me drunk, I'm home!!
 
Spanish Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, TX (North Shore/Channelview Area)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,251


Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)









i thought Al Sharpton just recently found out that he was part white from a blood line relating back to the slave era
Spanish Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why White People Will Always Be Racists Pre-K The Circus 4 07-13-2015 08:29 AM
Al Sharpton mathews The Circus 9 11-25-2014 12:03 PM
Al Sharpton at it again!!!! txferrari Off Topic 56 07-15-2008 11:05 AM
Racists Jokes Thread? PETE Off Topic 10 04-04-2008 03:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2007, 11:51 AM   #42
txferrari
Banned
 
txferrari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,090

Experience: 10+ years











User is banned

.
txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:52 AM   #43
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Fly View Post
i thought Al Sharpton just recently found out that he was part white from a blood line relating back to the slave era
Just found out he was apart of the BIGGEST RACIST family EVER Strom Thurmon I think.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:53 AM   #44
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
Read what you write... I never JUDGED anyone. I said the ALLEDGED allogations against him... I never said he did it. What I DID say was that he should be sentenced to the maximum allowable penalty should he be convicted of such because of his popularity and influence over others.

With that being said.... Let these two battle it out!!

Al Sharpton, Jesse J. = biggest racists EVAR!
Don't worry partna, my reading comp abilities are more than satisfactory. I am however a little concerned with yours. The problem with what you said is that you can't both supply the idea of his involvement as alleged while simultaneously saying that he should serve the full sentence. He should serve the full sentence for what? He was convicted of nothing as of yet. Now perhaps if you prefaced your statements by an "if he is convicted" then I would be more understanding. Here's what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
There is absolutely NO REASON why Vick should be given anything less than the maximum penalty for his alleged crimes. He is a public figure whose actions are repeated and looked upon by children as a hero. Therefore if he breaks the law, there should not be a penalty of lesser nature just because he can afford to bullchit the system. He needs to set a LIFE example and lead it cleanly so kids dreaming to BE him one day may have the proper values encouraged. The other side of the coin is to show that no matter WHO you are and what you can afford, no one should be above the law.
Well, honestly, I can think of one GREAT reason why he should not...he has yet to be convicted of the alleged crime... Genius
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:54 AM   #45
Spanish Fly
Take me drunk, I'm home!!
 
Spanish Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, TX (North Shore/Channelview Area)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,251


Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)









Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
Just found out he was apart of the BIGGEST RACIST family EVER Strom Thurmon I think.
yeah i heard that too! is ancestors were working for them right?
Spanish Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #46
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
Oh, now the witnesses are lying? Ok.

Dude, I don't need to know the full 'scope of the case' and 'facets of the evidence' to form an opinion. I'm not on a jury. You can wait until the end of the trial to say that he's guilty but I'm saying it now. Same difference either way.
FALSE. What I said was, witnesses lie which is to say that there is precedence for a witness falsifying testimony. Would I be wrong in this assertion? Highly unlikely...think Scooter Libby. If you are the logical being you make yourself out to be, you would wait, but what you do is up to you and you are entitled to your opinions- illogical/irrational or not. And no, it's not the same difference.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:01 PM   #47
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
Read what you write... I never JUDGED anyone. I said the ALLEDGED allogations against him... I never said he did it. What I DID say was that he should be sentenced to the maximum allowable penalty should he be convicted of such because of his popularity and influence over others.

With that being said.... Let these two battle it out!!
I get the sense that you think I am referring to whatever the NAACP said about the case and I am not. I don't know what they said, but I'm guessing you think I am asking that they be more lenient on him should he be found guilty. Well no, not at all what I am saying. He should serve the full sentence if convicted. This is where I think the confusion lies...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:02 PM   #48
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastGSXR View Post
Cajun do I need to break in and offer some support on this subject for you, seeming as though as far as i'm concerned the dude who started this thread is certainly in a situation where the pot is calling the kettle black.
lol...all inputs are welcomed. I just need folks to stop ASSuming...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #49
blackhalo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huffman
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 298












you do understand that he was given a federal indictment right? The government doesnt just hand those away... something like 90% of those cases are found guilty. They would not have done so if they did not have some serious evidence against him... That being said vick use to be one of my favorites, and ever sense he gave the fans the finger he has had nothing but bad press.
blackhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #50
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhalo View Post
you do understand that he was given a federal indictment right? The government doesnt just hand those away... something like 90% of those cases are found guilty. They would not have done so if they did not have some serious evidence against him...
As I have said before:

1) a federal indictment does not equal guilt. Were that the case, they wouldn't even go to trial, it'd be a waste of time and money.

2) It was only Federal because it was conducted across state lines.

Again, an indictment is not indicative of guilt, it is merely the presentation of charges being brought up against you by the government. I'd also like to see where you got that 90% figure, I highly doubt it's that high. If it is, enlighten me.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:25 PM   #51
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Yeah, Jackson and Sharpton are asswipes, but that doesn't warrant jumpin up Vick's yet. If he is convicted, then yes, swing away. As of now, no one has the right to do so.

And the reason Sharpton and Jackson don't stand up for white folks is the simple fact that they see a need (for various reasons) to protect the black community. The problem is simply, people getting mad because they are standing up for (as said earlier) "their own". Do you feel left out? If so, start your own civil rights movement and start standing up for the inequities among the white community. Blacks and Hispanics have cultural leaders to protect their interests and whites do not( at least not on the same scale). That's no one's fault but the white community. I do feel, however, that Sharpton (mainly) and Jackson do more harm than good.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:29 PM   #52
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
Yeah, Jackson and Sharpton are asswipes, but that doesn't warrant jumpin up Vick's yet. If he is convicted, then yes, swing away. As of now, no one has the right to do so.

And the reason Sharpton and Jackson don't stand up for white folks is the simple fact that they see a need (for various reasons) to protect the black community. The problem is simply, people getting mad because they are standing up for (as said earlier) "their own". Do you feel left out? If so, start your own civil rights movement and start standing up for the inequities among the white community. Blacks and Hispanics have cultural leaders to protect their interests and whites do not( at least not on the same scale). That's no one's fault but the white community. I do feel, however, that Sharpton (mainly) and Jackson do more harm than good.
+a billion, some sense FINALLY hello:
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #53
blackhalo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huffman
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 298












Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
As I have said before:

1) a federal indictment does not equal guilt. Were that the case, they wouldn't even go to trial, it'd be a waste of time and money.

2) It was only Federal because it was conducted across state lines.

Again, an indictment is not indicative of guilt, it is merely the presentation of charges being brought up against you by the government. I'd also like to see where you got that 90% figure, I highly doubt it's that high. If it is, enlighten me.
I remeber reading it in a government book last semester. But, just pull up any report from the U.S. Justice office and look(they put them out yearly). Reguardless of why it's a federal case it's still federal. And i think the conviction rate for federal indictments is somewhere around 95% (i rounded down to be on the safe side)
blackhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #54
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhalo View Post
I remeber reading it in a government book last semester. But, just pull up any report from the U.S. Justice office and look(they put them out yearly). Reguardless of why it's a federal case it's still federal. And i think the conviction rate for federal indictments is somewhere around 95% (i rounded down to be on the safe side)
And I bet you just KNEW they'd convict OJ too, huh?
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #55
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
Yeah, Jackson and Sharpton are asswipes, but that doesn't warrant jumpin up Vick's yet. If he is convicted, then yes, swing away. As of now, no one has the right to do so.

And the reason Sharpton and Jackson don't stand up for white folks is the simple fact that they see a need (for various reasons) to protect the black community. The problem is simply, people getting mad because they are standing up for (as said earlier) "their own". Do you feel left out? If so, start your own civil rights movement and start standing up for the inequities among the white community. Blacks and Hispanics have cultural leaders to protect their interests and whites do not( at least not on the same scale). That's no one's fault but the white community. I do feel, however, that Sharpton (mainly) and Jackson do more harm than good.

JUS10 ur logic just scored 20 points from me, good job on this comment, very well said.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #56
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
FALSE. What I said was, witnesses lie which is to say that there is precedence for a witness falsifying testimony. Would I be wrong in this assertion? Highly unlikely...think Scooter Libby. If you are the logical being you make yourself out to be, you would wait, but what you do is up to you and you are entitled to your opinions- illogical/irrational or not. And no, it's not the same difference.
I'm sorry that my opinion on this is illogical/irrational to you. I tried to make it as simple as possible.

Besides, you are right about the whole thing. It's a big conspiracy against Vick. The dogs were planted there by the FBI and there really weren't any witnesses.

In fact, when this is all over Vick is going to dedicate the rest of his life to finding the REAL dog-fighting ring. He may even write a book about it.

:laughing6:laughing6
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #57
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
Question, if we IE white people had a cultural leader, we would be labeled as racist. So that wouldn't work, not in my opinion.
But you don't know for sure do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
I am still waiting on my caucasion college fund, still have yet to see that one come out.
They are out there, just not as abundant. Those things are driven by statistics. Statistics show (inaccurate or not) that less whites need assistance compared to other races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
I am a minority, why don't I get equal treatment. It is not fair, we do have our NAACP, it is the KKK. But that is racist, so might need to rename it.
How are you a minority? Because you want to be? And the KKK is NOT for advancement of ANY people other than racists who simply hate someone for the color of their skin, not their actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
I could really careless about any of this arguement, cause it is a no win situation for anyone. Why couldn't just make us all purple, the we all could be purple people eaters.
If you could care less, that means you do care and its possible for you to care even less than you do making it not the least amount of care you could give.:icon_bigg And you obviously do care, otherwise you would not have made the comments you did. And purple is not a really good color on me. I'd like a shade of light blue if possible!:laughing6
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM   #58
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhalo View Post
I remeber reading it in a government book last semester. But, just pull up any report from the U.S. Justice office and look(they put them out yearly). Reguardless of why it's a federal case it's still federal. And i think the conviction rate for federal indictments is somewhere around 95% (i rounded down to be on the safe side)
Don't worry, I'll be sure research it. I know it high, I would hope it would be as a higher rate would be conducive to a competent system but I'm not thinking 95%...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #59
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974 View Post
I'm sorry that my opinion on this is illogical/irrational to you. I tried to make it as simple as possible.

Besides, you are right about the whole thing. It's a big conspiracy against Vick. The dogs were planted there by the FBI and there really weren't any witnesses.

In fact, when this is all over Vick is going to dedicate the rest of his life to finding the REAL dog-fighting ring. He may even write a book about it.

:laughing6:laughing6
You just went off the deep end there bud...elementary tactics won't make you any better at debate. I've never even alluded to there being some sort of conspiracy against Vick. You're killin' me smalls...strawman arguments are simply silly :laughing6
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #60
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
yes I can say with out a doubt if white people had a person like al sharpton or Qnell x that we would be racist. I would bet on it
Once again, you don't know for sure. Which is better? "I tried and it just didn't work?" OR "I bet it wouldn't have worked anyway." (you're doing the latter part)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
So statistics, go by race now. So whites should not be treated equal, due to them not needing as much assistance ??? compaired to other races, are you serious. Why can we not just have college funds and not call them by Negro college fund, or Hispanic college fun, cause i cannot get one of those, Why not cause I am white, that is racist against me is it not ???
Yes, that has been a part of the statistics for some time now. I never said it was completely fair, but you can't always please everyone. We should just have one huge fund lumped together (or something of the sorts) but we don't yet. Call it what ya will...not the greatest plan either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
In houston, texas Whites are a minority as well as black the hispanic population is bigger here making me a minority so yes that means I am a minority. No because I want to be, but cause it is a fact now in texas.
I'm not trying to discredit you, but can you please provide supporting facts for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG View Post
The KKK, might not be the best orginization to be a part of, but some of them are out for equal rights for whites. Not saying they all are some are very violent and some are more on the equality of rights for white.
There's no MIGHT about it. KKK is a bunch of hillbilly f ucktards that give white folk a bad name. They're not for equal rights among whites. They are for the domination of other races by the whites. With that rationale you could say Hitler was for the equal rights among the blonde hair blue eye people. Does that make it any better???? Nothing that has to do with the KKK is positive in any light.

Any group, regardless of race, that believes they are better than another race, is doing no good for the advancement of anything but hate and segregation.

Last edited by jus10; 08-02-2007 at 01:38 PM.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy