MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 07:38 AM   #1
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Al Sharpton, Jesse J. = biggest racists EVAR!

irks me that they can point the finger at the duke team and scream racist and rapists and then find they are innocent and never hear an apology from them.
Now, they are advising we should cut Michael Vik some slack and not be to hasty to label him guilty.
RACIST BASTARDS

not looking for any responses here, just venting.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why White People Will Always Be Racists Pre-K The Circus 4 07-13-2015 08:29 AM
Al Sharpton mathews The Circus 9 11-25-2014 12:03 PM
Al Sharpton at it again!!!! txferrari Off Topic 56 07-15-2008 11:05 AM
Racists Jokes Thread? PETE Off Topic 10 04-04-2008 03:36 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2007, 07:46 AM   #2
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











agreed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:01 AM   #3
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









i concur
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #4
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






highly doubt it...

...uh, though I agree they are retarded and highly irresponsible for ALOT of the statements they've made (Duke though in particular)...I HIGHLY doubt...they are the biggest racists' ever. You may have been being facetious, but I don't think MOST would've caught the sarcasm (if in fact the latter was/is true). Biggest racists' ever would include a list encompassing the likes of Hitler or various Grandmasters of the KKK for whites or Huey Newton and Angela Davis for Blacks.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:10 AM   #5
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
...uh, though I agree they are retarded and highly irresponsible for ALOT of the statements they've made (Duke though in particular)...I HIGHLY doubt...they are the biggest racists' ever. You may have been being facetious, but I don't think MOST would've caught the sarcasm (if in fact the latter was/is true). Biggest racists' ever would include a list encompassing the likes of Hitler or various Grandmasters of the KKK for whites or Huey Newton and Angela Davis for Blacks.
good point
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:11 AM   #6
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









ok, so not the MOST racist, but still racist SOB's in my book, or maybe they just like pit bull fighting ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:16 AM   #7
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
ok, so not the MOST racist, but still racist SOB's in my book, or maybe they just like pit bull fighting ?
You say they are racist, based on what information? Show me a transcript whereby they've actually made flatly racist statements. I'm VERY interested in seeing this...again, they are definately idiots but to compare them to the average racist is a bit overblown...


...as far as the second part of that, I don't think I get the allusion there bud
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #8
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
You say they are racist, based on what information? Show me a transcript whereby they've actually made flatly racist statements. I'm VERY interested in seeing this...again, they are definately idiots but to compare them to the average racist is a bit overblown...


...as far as the second part of that, I don't think I get the allusion there bud
What is the "average racist"?

in the first post he was talking about Micheal Vick, who is charged with the pit bull fighting thing...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:31 AM   #9
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
I think racism comes in different forms......so not every one is going to be so blatant
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:42 AM   #10
Tango1300
Banned
 
Tango1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 721


Bike(s):
2005'ish HayaBOOsah









Cool User is banned

.
Tango1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:42 AM   #11
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
What is the "average racist"?
Oh I don't know, those you actually KNOW are racists and that have outright made racist comments such as Michael (whatever his last name is), Kramer (sp?)...racist is a bit of a relative term, some times a racist won't even let it be known they are racist. We digress from the original question though, based on what tangible evidence can you say either Rev. Sharpton or Jesse Jackson are in fact racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
in the first post he was talking about Micheal Vick, who is charged with the pit bull fighting thing...
Is this not one of the great pillars of our society, INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY? I think Michael Vick is a POS, if he did it, but I don't think it's racist or unintelligent to ask that we refrain from judgement until we've heard all the merits of the case...I actually think it's called being diligent
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:45 AM   #12
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Oh I don't know, those you actually KNOW are racists and that have outright made racist comments such as Michael (whatever his last name is), Kramer (sp?)...racist is a bit of a relative term, some times a racist won't even let it be known they are racist. We digress from the original question though, based on what tangible evidence can you say either Rev. Sharpton or Jesse Jackson are in fact racist? just a feeling that i have sensed before, can't think of one definate example. they just always seem to make the black community seem like they are underprivelaged and always get shat on.



Is this not one of the great pillars of our society, INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY? I think Michael Vick is a POS, if he did it, but I don't think it's racist or unintelligent to ask that we refrain from judgement until we've heard all the merits of the case...I actually think it's called being diligent... with all the ties that tie him to it, i've made my decision about him and i don't like him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:50 AM   #13
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post

I would label them as Racist in modern day. The Jackson & Sharpton Show jump on every possible event in hopes to broadcasting a media frenzy. In truth they contribute very little to the greater wellbeing of those they front to care for while taking in MILLIONS of dollars in Donations each day the spectacle continues.
How? I mean really, what are you all basing these assertions on? YES, they are stupid for MOST of what it is they are doing these days? Racist? I think not. YES, they are anything but camera shy, they actually seek out cameras? Are they racist for it? NOPE. Do they actually do any good? Kinda doubting it...haven't had a great civil rights leader in over 20 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango1300 View Post
There is absolutely NO REASON why Vick should be given anything less than the maximum penalty for his alleged crimes. He is a public figure whose actions are repeated and looked upon by children as a hero. Therefore if he breaks the law, there should not be a penalty of lesser nature just because he can afford to bullchit the system. He needs to set a LIFE example and lead it cleanly so kids dreaming to BE him one day may have the proper values encouraged. The other side of the coin is to show that no matter WHO you are and what you can afford, no one should be above the law.

Breeding Dogs to fight is illegal and should not be taken lightly. Fact is, in Ft. Bend county if you are convicted of just KICKING a dog, you go to jail for 6 months, a fine not to exceed $10000 and 250 hours of community service. Why should he get anything less for killing animals?
The above is the problem with our society today, everyone wants to rush to decisions without having fully examined the evidence. You, Tango, are doing the exact same thing with the Vick case that both Jesse and the Rev did with the Duke players. This is not to say that he IS NOT guilty, but rather, consider the evidence, which hasn't been fully disclosed to the public as of yet, before making a statement such as: "There is absolutely NO REASON why Vick should be given anything less than the maximum penalty for his alleged crimes". Do you notice a key word of that sentence- Alleged? All I'm asking for is diligence.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #14
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
just a feeling that i have sensed before, can't think of one definate example. they just always seem to make the black community seem like they are underprivelaged and always get shat on.
Sure...they always "seem" to do so Not real sure where that would lead you to believe that they were more being racist than, whether genuinely or not, caring about the circumstances of a group of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
with all the ties that tie him to it, i've made my decision about him and i don't like him
And you are entitled to your opinion but I will ask this: What ties? Those reported in the media? You know as well as I do that they have a tendency to get it wrong. Think "Duke lacrosse". They were guilty in the medias eyes before the case had even went too court. Based on the circumstances and evidence supplied by the media with regard to the case, they actually had me thinking, though only for a short period, that the guys were guilty...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:02 AM   #15
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.
 
NorthHoustonGSXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kingwood Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,993


Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)







Anyone remember when these two got involved when the Mayor of DC was caught on tape buying and smoking crack? Yep, Mayor Marion Barry was smoking it up and then got relected after a prison sentence...
__________________

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:02 AM   #16
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Sure...they always "seem" to do so Not real sure where that would lead you to believe that they were more being racist than, whether genuinely or not, caring about the circumstances of a group of people.because they only care about 1 group of people... name one instance where they have stuck up for a white population.


And you are entitled to your opinion but I will ask this: What ties? Those reported in the media? You know as well as I do that they have a tendency to get it wrong. Think "Duke lacrosse". They were guilty in the medias eyes before the case had even went too court. Based on the circumstances and evidence supplied by the media with regard to the case, they actually had me thinking, though only for a short period, that the guys were guilty
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #17
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthHoustonCBR View Post
Anyone remember when these two got involved when the Mayor of DC was caught on tape buying and smoking crack? Yep, Mayor Marion Barry was smoking it up and then got relected after a prison sentence...
Yep, that was idiocy at it's best. The people in the DC area exhibited a severe case of mental retardation during that time...IT WAS ON TAPE, amazing!
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:11 AM   #18
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
because they only care about 1 group of people... name one instance where they have stuck up for a white population.
Can't think of one off the top of my head but I can think of numerous cases where they've worked for those of the immigrant population, not just blacks. But because they have not stuck up for the white population doesn't make them racist, perhaps they don't feel that whites have ever required someone to stand up for them. Honestly, when can you think of in recent history where Caucasian as a whole were being persecuted here in the States? I surely can't think of a time. I mean, if you saw a guy picking on Mike Tyson, would you feel the need to stand up for him or do think think he'd be able to handle it on his own.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 AM   #19
MadseasoN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 77002
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,603

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
The above is the problem with our society today, everyone wants to rush to decisions without having fully examined the evidence. You, Tango, are doing the exact same thing with the Vick case that both Jesse and the Rev did with the Duke players. This is not to say that he IS NOT guilty, but rather, consider the evidence, which hasn't been fully disclosed to the public as of yet, before making a statement such as: "There is absolutely NO REASON why Vick should be given anything less than the maximum penalty for his alleged crimes". Do you notice a key word of that sentence- Alleged? All I'm asking for is diligence.
But Sharpton and Jackson haven't heard the evidence either yet they're calling for 'leniency' with Vick. Why do you need leniency if you're not guilty?
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:14 AM   #20
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









i think i just don't like them because they feel the need to try to get infornt of the camera as much as they can... i hate people that do that kind of stuff just to draw attention. they blow things way out of proportion when instead they should just drop it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy