Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2016, 09:50 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Rockets re-sign James Harden, introduce Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon

It was a big day for the Rockets organization as they not only introduced newcomers Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon, but also re-signed four-time NBA All-Star James Harden to a four-year, $118 million contract extension.

The move came as little surprise to fans, but general manager Daryl Morey believes that this was the best strategy to ensure that new talent can be brought to the team.

"I'm truly excited more than ever. It's truly like a home to me so I'm happy to be here another four years," Harden said about reaching a deal with the Rockets.

Both Anderson and Gordon, former teammates with the New Orleans Pelicans, said they're excited to come to Houston and join a winning franchise.

"I'm excited to play with James, who in my opinion is the best player in the NBA," said Ryan Anderson said about Harden. "He's gonna give guys like Eric (Gordon) and I wide open looks. So for me I'm excited about that."

"I thought this was a great opportunity and situation for me," Gordon said about his move to the Rockets. "They've always just been a winning team and I definitely want to a part of that."

New head coach Mike D'Antoni will be revealing his fast-paced offense this season, and believes that Anderson and Gordon's style of play will mesh well with Harden and the rest of the team.

Rockets20Triple 1468116576526 7280744 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote