Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Kassidy Cook preparing for Olympics

"I've always been told that the hardest part was making the Olympics," Kassidy Cook said as she continued her workouts after she made her first Olympic team by winning the Olympics trials.

So for Cook, the hard part is behind her and her win set off a wild celebration with her family that the entire country saw on display.

But how about later on in the evening after the ceremony, when Cook was able to finally spend some time with her family and let it all sink in.

"My family went crazy. Of course my mom wanted to take like a thousand pictures," Cook said.

"They've been on this journey with me and a huge part of my success. To be able to soak it all in together was amazing."

But in order for a repeat celebration in Rio at the Olympics, that means back to work in the Woodlands for Cook and her coach Kenny Armstrong.

"The relationship between me and Kenny is the same (as it was before we qualified for the Olympics)," Cook said.

"He's pushing me to be my best. At trials, you are diving not to lose, but at the Olympics, you are diving to win.

"We still have a lot of work to do, the best is yet to come," Cook said.

GettyImages 144147771 1454452094455 2038334 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote