Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2016, 07:10 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Super Bowl champion Emmanuel Sanders opens workout to kids

NFL players across the country are working hard to stay in shape during the off period before training camp. Bellville native and Super Bowl champion receiver for the Broncos Emmanuel Sanders is in Houston working out with trainer Rischad Whitfield aka "Footwork King". "His work ethic is beyond crazy. Most of my guys come twice a week to train but Emmanuel likes to come four times a week," says Whitfield.

This afternoon, Emmanuel opened his training session up to the public, inviting young kids to join in on the workout.
"I told them the hard work is coming out and busting your in 113-degree weather, but dedication is doing it every single day" says Sanders.

Sanders played with Texans new quarterback Brock Osweiler last season in Denver. In Osweiler's final five starts, Sanders caught 30 passes for 486 yards and two touchdowns and believes the receivers in Houston will see the same success.

Sanders said he had the best game of his career with Osweiler under center. "My time with him was short but it was fun. We won a lot of ballgames and I think we hooked up for, like, three or four touchdowns. He is going to dedicate himself to the Houston Texans organization like no other quarterback."

EMMANUEL20SANDERS20PKG20NEW20160630233921 7215068 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote