MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > New Riders and MSF Course Info
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 11:47 PM   #21
zzr03

Feedback Rating: (0)

Re: so I took my MSF course..

I just took the class with them last thur and fri. I have a little over a year of riding under my belt and I'm self taught. I have to say they showed me a few things that will change the way I ride forever. My instructors were David and Mike, they are two cool guys even though Mike rides a HD j/k. I'll be the first to tell you going into the whole thing I thought it was going to be a wast of time. Man was I wrong, its amazing how a few small tips can make somethings a lot easier. My cuz also took the class and he has never be on a bike before and now I don't have a problem leting him ride my bike. I had a good time oh yeah I got a 100 on both testes.* :wav:
zzr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSF out of the way dosequisxx Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 1 09-24-2012 02:50 PM
need to take msf but where CBRBuron General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 12-29-2009 12:04 AM
MSF skimo New Riders and MSF Course Info 21 05-14-2008 01:44 PM
MSF..... carlos flores General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-01-2008 03:25 PM
msf ?? 1badzx12r General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 03-13-2007 09:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2005, 12:06 AM   #22
UrMyStlkAl

Bike(s):
93 CBR F2 600

Send a message via AIM to UrMyStlkAl Send a message via MSN to UrMyStlkAl Send a message via Yahoo to UrMyStlkAl

So what exactly is it that helped you out that will change the way you ride if you don't mind me asking?
UrMyStlkAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:41 PM   #23
zzr03

Like I said it's the litte things. My U turns are nice and tight now and I don't feel like i'm going to fall over. I had a bad habit of riding with my arms real stiff and they showed me how to loosen them up (was not part of the class but they watch the way you ride and can help you with the little things they see) The course built my over all confidence in my riding. Things like looking thru the turn. You know your suspost to, but the class lets you practice the technic (sp?) under the watchful eye of the instructors. The class mainly fine tunes you skills, and we all know that girls like guys with skills. LOL

P.S. If you take the class at Awesome Cycles and you have some riding experience try to get the little Yamaha TW 200 it's a ton of fun, it's a little dual purpose bike.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:18 AM   #24
e_dub

Member Garage

hey kid when r u going to dps
Old 09-12-2005, 04:21 PM   #25
zzr03

Not sure if your asking me, but Im going with my cuz tues morn. right: