MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #21
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Glad your OK. That sounded like a nasty spill. Thank Mulatto (Derek) for directing traffic around you.
When I came through Gut Check I thought I saw a piece of fairing next to him, then I realized it was YOU! Scared the outta me cuz you weren't moving.
Hope to see you out there soon. Don't be afraid to call on your Motohouston brothers if you need anything. (except the bathroom thing like Patrick said!)
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1 skin, 2 skin, 3 skin, foreskin..... Mr. Unassailable Off Topic 6 09-07-2008 09:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #22
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Glad you are ok! Tim and I were talking about your TL when were out there watching for a bit! You looked good. hate to hear that you went down.

Oh and I am also a member of the broken collar bone on a motorcycle club! Hope you like sleeping on your back!:laughing6 Heal up quick!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:18 AM   #23
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRChic View Post

Oh and I am also a member of the broken collar bone on a motorcycle club! Hope you like sleeping on your back!:laughing6 Heal up quick!
THAT is the worst!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:46 AM   #24
texasyankee

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Harley Low Rider
Kawi ZX6R (Track)

Smile

:icon_smilThanks for the support.

Unfortunately over the last six months, I have experience with sleeping with a bad shoulder. I dislocated the same sholder back in February and that was much worse because many people pop the shoulder out while sleeping. The doctor suggested I sleep in a chair or recliner which I found impossible. I did find I could sleep on my right side which is my normal positlon so I slept well both Saturday and last night.

I did dream last night that it was Riddler's evil, invisible twin that did this.

That EMT was pretty agressive with the scissors when cutting my leathers. I got a little nervous when he got close to my crotch.

Thanks Dereck for directing traffic. I knew you had to be somewhere close by but with a hemet on and neck immobilized I had total tunnel vision.

This morning an ugly bruise made an appearance but other than that there is no outward sign of injury so there won't be an gruesome pictures.

I'll probably come out to watch on the 18th. I'm sure the fast guys will be glad I'm not holding up traffic.:notworthy I hope to be back on the track in October.

This typing is tiring my shoulder so I'll post my ICE card suggestions later today or tomorrow.
texasyankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:51 AM   #25
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasyankee View Post
This morning an ugly bruise made an appearance but other than that there is no outward sign of injury so there won't be an gruesome pictures.
This typing is tiring my shoulder so I'll post my ICE card suggestions later today or tomorrow.

Don't count on only one bruise. I still had bruises popping up five days after the crash.

Talking about ICE cards. I have a card on my helmet, see in this picture. The EMTs never even touched it. :BangHead:

Crash017 web

Advertisement