MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: Play on, Draymond

Tonight is the night for University of Texas fans to swarm the gym where the Thunder play. This is the night you wear burnt orange and wear your Bevo T-SHIRT. Tonight is the night your cap with a picture of Mack Brown will only be removed for the Anthem, not because some guy from OU OR OSU tells you he'll knock it off. You see on this night TEXAS is OK.

The reason? Draymond Green will play for the Warriors. They hate him now. You Thunder fans are glad he wasn't suspended. Own up to it. You can't wait to BOO THE LID OFF THE GYM.

Intros will be the highlight. Steven Adams, the groin sore center, will get the biggest cheer. Draymond will be tormented each and every time he touches the ball. In fact, his drop kick to the privates may have done more to spur (excuse the pun) the Thunder than any speech Billy Donovan could ever dream up. I, FOR ONE, was surprised Green wasn't suspended, but he wasn't. He said the ref who made the call, SCOTT FOSTER, told him he figured it wasn't intentional. I have never understood THE NBA REFS, so I can't take that bit of business seriously.

Here's my solution. Make Green give his $25k fine to Adams. He must hand him the cash right before the opening tip. Green makes $14.2 million and a fine of $25,000 is beer money. Adams is struggling with his $2.2 million dollar deal. Plus he might be slowed just a bit. I know I would be.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement