Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 08:19 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

Re: cop trouble

Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
Originally Posted by BeckyH
lol a group of us rolled out to Galveston then to Crystal Beach and when we got on the Ferry 5 0 with the gyus and gave one of my friends a ticket BUT WE CAN BLAME U ANTHONY BWAAHAHA i dont even think he gets on here.. anywho he hit the rev limiter (if thats what its called i can be dumb) and here come the po po's lol!
I took my Zuk to galveston a couple weeks ago, on the ferry there were cops just walking around looking at cars and such for violations. They definately look at vehicles with paper plates on the back, also looking at inspection and registration of course.
Point is, they got you where you cant do nothing, so, if your not legit, dont go, they are gonna find ya.
LOL!!! When we were there last weekend, I noticed that very thing - cops hanging out near the exit for the ferry landing nailing people for whatever. I got a little nervous because I don't have a front plate on Sluggo III but all my other stuff is current so I guess they left me alone.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
city cop pulled over by state cop witchdoctor575 The Circus 32 10-31-2011 01:16 PM
fat cop vs fit cop MudBug Off Topic 65 03-04-2009 06:48 AM
cop owns cop Gimpin2Fold Off Topic 8 06-30-2007 02:09 AM
Old 07-12-2005, 09:43 AM   #22

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
2002 Suzuki SV650

Police can pull you over for just about anything. The bike can be completely up to date and you can do something, anything "illegal" and get pulled over. The only people to blame for Police Action are people who constantly break the law. A good example is the Forest Run. Ya get dozens of bikes in the area going 100+ mph, not to mention accidents, and there's bound to be a reaction. One other thing people should can go to jail for anything except speeding. AND the laws for reckless driving are very pretty loose. A friend of mine got thrown in jail for reckless driving and it cost him a load of cash to get it cleared. The phrase to remeber is that there's a time and place for everything, If you get pulled respect, have your bike up to date and don't pop-off. Police are people, too. Personally, respect goes a long way and for the most part will get you a written warning.
2008 GSXR 750
02 SV650S

Originally Posted by bueller View Post
they say you drive like a mad man
PB125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:31 AM   #23
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Husky 450SMR motard

FTP. Profiling is ILLEGAL. Don't be afraid to question authority. Make sure your is covered.
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
PM's open temporarily.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 11:32 AM   #24

Send a message via AIM to ImG

of course profiling is illegal, buts thats life
ImG is offline   Reply With Quote