Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #1
I make little kids cry
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

'13 zx-14 r. Red
(Sold) 2009 Cbr 600 black
(Sold) 2009 Kawi 650 red

Sponsor Tuan with State Farm experience

Hey guys, I like to give credit where credit is due.
Maybe you have seen Tuan with State farm in the sponsor section and thought about it but haven't pulled the trigger and given it a try. Well I did, and I am very happy with the results. The quote i was getting from everyone on my bike was about the same and Tuan was able to beat it. Further, which was really helpful, he looked into my other vehicle insurance and saved me a ton of money. With him I was able to add full coverage to my bike and I basically do not even feel it financially.....which is awesome. Even if you are not looking for bike insurance I would suggest checking with him in your other vehicles, never know , that 5 minutes could save you 50$ a month or more like me.

Thx man
good till the last drop
Kawafasty is offline   Reply With Quote