MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2016, 08:50 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: Play ball

I am on the road in Georgia visiting my daughter's family. They are parents of 2 with another on the way. The family likes baseball and softball. They watched me root for the Astros on Saturday and Sunday while we all also watched their team, the Braves. The Braves aren't what they once were and neither are the Astros. We went back to the basics. So far the basics have been 2 Little Leauge games with one girl's softball game later tonight. My granddaughter needs her rest as she is 1-0 with the Shamrocks with a team leading 2 strikeouts in her pitching totals.

I am not sure which position the boy child plays. He is a lefty but have seen him at shortstop and third. He shares those positions with about 11 other kids. At the same time. The past evening his FIVE STAR AUTOMOTIVE BRAVES went up against the TELEMARK ROCKIES. It is coach pitch and my son in law is the coach, general manager, and post game oranges dude. My daughter keeps the score book and with a batting order of 17 that isn't easy.

My little guy, number41, (If you are scoring at home) was 2-2 in the 2 inning , one hour time limit. No player is ever out and no score is kept despite the score keeper. Baseball at it's best. Every kid plays, no umps are booed, and both teams win. My kind of game. After the game we got back to complaining about the REAL BRAVES AND ASTROS. That's what the grown ups do.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement