Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Stephen Curry out at least 2 weeks with sprained right knee

Stephen Curry will miss at least two weeks for Golden State with a sprained ligament in his right knee, dealing a blow to the Warriors' hopes of following a record-breaking season with a second straight championship.

The Warriors said an MRI on Curry's knee Monday determined he had a Grade 1 sprain of the MCL in his right knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.

Stephen Curry update:</p>-- WarriorsPR (@WarriorsPR) April 25, 2016

That timetable would lead to Curry missing the rest of the first round of the playoffs and likely at least four games in round two if the Warriors are able to advance.

Curry thanked fans after news broke of his injury. He tweeted:

"Thanks 4 all the prayers & messages. Can feel all the positive energy. is Great! All things considered I'm Gonna be alright! #DubNation."

Golden State leads Houston 3-1 in its first-round series. Game 5 is Wednesday night in Oakland.

Thanks 4 all the prayers & messages. Can feel all the positive energy. is Great! All things considered I'm Gonna be alright! #DubNation</p>-- Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) April 25, 2016

GettyImages 522517022 1461613628336 2651427 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote