MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: I can't believe my luck

Ok, call it a hoax, but I just hit the jackpot. I got an email last night from the FBI. According to the info they intercepted a locked case from an airplane that landed yesterday morning. Fearing a potential bomb they scanned the box and found $5.8 million with my name in said box. I was the guy the box with all that cash was meant for and all I have to do is give the FBI all my information. Of course, the FBI most likely already has all my information because I am, after all, a man known by many due to TV, Radio, and frequent visits to H-E-B.

My thanks to the country of Nigeria for sending me the cash. Those guys rock. In other news, I will start tonight for the Astros in game two of the series. This will be my first starting pitching assignment since I beat Sheridan,Illinois in an American Legion game just after Lee's surrender. The news gets even better. I have been told by THE GLOBETROTTERS my application has been turned down, but THE ROCKETS have accepted it. I will become the first SHOOTING GUARD under the height of 6 feet since Scottie Brooks. Scottie told me I could help him coach the team next year. OOPS, I just let the new coach out of the bag.

This internet thing keeps piling on the good news. I asked for just one thing. Can the ROCKETS PLEASE WIN AT LEAST ONE GAME IN THIS SERIES? The answer came quickly. No, you can't think the impossible. Sorry Nigeria. I will be downtown this afternoon to get my money.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement