Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: No Curry, No Worry

The kid who makes all the 3's didn't play for Golden St. last night. The Rockets missed him because it was a terrific chance to even their (my words) Brief series with the Warriors. Of course he didn't play against Houston in a regular season game and the Warriors won that game too so i GUESS the Warriors should cut him as he hasn't done much lately. Without number 30, G.S. only made 8 three pointers. Curry does that in the first 10 minutes. Next up is game 3 here on Thursday. Given 2 travel days I can only assume the teams are taking the bus from Oakland.

On the plus side the BEARD made 13 free throws after not even shooting one in game one. Thus proving the Warriors aren't that polite after all. If Curry sits again in game 3 I like the Rockets chances to win at least one game, but nothing is a given. Oh, there is a given. THE ROCKETS are 0-5 in Oakland in playoff games.

IF GOING DOWN 0-2 wasn't bad enough the refs waved off a too late tip in and Dallas beat OKC to even that series. Mark Cuban danced and pranced his blue t shirt into the locker area as if he thought Dirk was going to play 10 more years. At least Rockets owner Les Alexander has brains enough not to wear a Rockets shirt while sitting in the front row AT ORACLE. He shouldn't wear one here either. Not with this team.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote