MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2005, 02:48 PM   #101
BeckyH

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to BeckyH Send a message via Yahoo to BeckyH
Re: Sunday 16th CLUB OLIMPIYA 3-12pm

I dunno man the olympus spot was pretty sweet.. atleast my boys liked it.. and when the cement is added and makes it bigger.. shooooooooooo they'll be all over that lot.. but i know what ur sayin bout asi cuz of the straight road.. right:
BeckyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SW Sunday Morning Ride / June 16th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 124 06-19-2013 10:40 AM
Sunday 16th BORC Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOOMMMMMMM queenmoka Events, Meets and Rides 172 06-17-2013 04:55 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Dec 16th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 51 12-17-2012 01:33 PM
pictures are loading for sunday TWS (Texas World Speedway) 16TH floyd600 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 35 10-18-2011 08:02 PM
Sunday Nov. 16th Forest Ride kpoera2003 Events, Meets and Rides 2 11-18-2010 07:19 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2005, 03:16 PM   #102
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew

the asi road is all bumpy and unever i went out there with bao one day on the gsxr .. but its not a bad spot

the lot there is good , but that is far .. ill stick with the sunday spot and drag the 50 out there cause its closer to me

plus the lot at the club isnt that bad you have to admit at one point there were prob 3-4 bike bikes and 3-4 50s stunting and there was more than enough room ... even though mark almost ran me over .. haha
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #103
StarC
STUNT INSTIGATOR

I give right: to OLIMPIYA SPOT. I was just sayin dont talk bad about ASI. It's not a bad spot nor is it the best spot. Alsoooo..... Thats where me, joe, bao, din, and a few other riders learn and practice. right: Shoot look at joe and me now. :cool:
StarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:03 PM   #104
BeckyH

Send a message via AIM to BeckyH Send a message via Yahoo to BeckyH

poor joe's luck
BeckyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:15 PM   #105
st3ph3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn Stunna
I give* right: to OLIMPIYA SPOT. I was just sayin dont talk bad about ASI. It's not a bad spot nor is it the best spot. Alsoooo..... Thats where me,* joe, bao, din, and a few other riders learn and practice. right: Shoot look at joe and me now. :cool:

I don't think he was talking down on it. I think he was simply stating, if we (southeast, PPII) guys don't want to ride ALL THE WAY out there to play around and stunt, then this is a good closer place to do so.
st3ph3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #106
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T

ill check it out this sunday if its not raining
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:54 PM   #107
dokoliday
AWW SKEET SKEET SKEET!!!!

Bike(s):
05' Gixxer 600

Send a message via AIM to dokoliday Send a message via Yahoo to dokoliday

iil be there next sunday

style8Dokoliday
dokoliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 05:35 PM   #108
j3oomerang

Send a message via AIM to j3oomerang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3oomerang
weird, i think olympia is where i had my MSF course at. its supposed to be some spanish club. yall rent out just the parking lot or the club too?
The Whole Club + Parking is ours every sunday starting this sunday. FOr the rest of the season. not to sure about that MSF part. I took mine over at Boss Hoss of houston. Its under new mangment.
i took my class at boss hoss cycles too. but im almost positive we went to olympia for the riding portion. it is a gated parking lot. and it had the MSF drills painted in red on the parking lot.
j3oomerang is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement