Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2007, 05:51 PM   #21
hypertrophyy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
Ehh........decent. Only saw a couple of actual stunters in that vid. Sorry bro, the rest looked like squid whoolies.....:eh:

But with practice comes perfection..........

Look....i dont want to argue... and this is my last statement. you were being a to carbon and i stated in the beginning not to expect anything fantastic so don't be a critic. I think the above starts the point. ok
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
stunt video Prodigy Stunters Lounge 21 09-01-2013 11:42 AM
MNM Stunt Video icecreaman General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 05-23-2011 11:28 AM
stunt video Mad Max General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 03-03-2006 03:04 PM
Houston Stunt Video Prodigy Stunters Lounge 2 07-29-2005 08:54 AM
Stunt Video: Team Outermost 13mins stunt video.... StarC General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 07-08-2005 01:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2007, 05:59 PM   #22
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

like georgy boy said we all start somewhere but why would you outta no where point out joe is nationally known??? like we had no idea... you say who are you??? you know joe was a who is that guy before and now that he is one of tha best you ride his nuts... watch one day your gonna be like oh del is sucha bad blah blah blah... but either way cool vid... but seriously were you wearing shorts in that vid???

oh and by the way del pm me ur number... finally got my bike ready to ride lol
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #23
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy View Post
I can do much better than that lol. I could 5 years ago. Give me a 954...900....1000/cage/ drag bar and 2 hours and I will get as creative as you want. If you wanna look cool by knocking the vid gimmie your stunt bike and we will meet up at ASI :icon_smil

Thats why I don't stunt.....its easy.
woah hold up... i was makin fun of del not knockin ur vid ... and my stunt bike is a bone stock 05 r6 so stunt ur own piece
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:23 PM   #24
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by upononer6 View Post
like georgy boy said we all start somewhere but why would you outta no where point out joe is nationally known??? like we had no idea... you say who are you??? you know joe was a who is that guy before and now that he is one of tha best you ride his nuts... watch one day your gonna be like oh del is sucha bad blah blah blah... but either way cool vid... but seriously were you wearing shorts in that vid???

oh and by the way del pm me ur number... finally got my bike ready to ride lol
chris u ready to ride?.. lol my clutch went out so let me ride ur r6 till i get clutches in
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #25
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboygeorge View Post
woah hold up... i was makin fun of del not knockin ur vid ... and my stunt bike is a bone stock 05 r6 so stunt ur own piece
I read your post wrong. I'm sorry.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:00 PM   #26
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

yall are all ghey. there wasnt enuff fiddies. :dontknow:
Old 07-27-2007, 08:03 PM   #27
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

good point!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:09 PM   #28
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
I can do much better than that lol. I could 5 years ago. Give me a 954...900....1000/cage/ drag bar and 2 hours and I will get as creative as you want. If you wanna look cool by knocking the vid gimmie your stunt bike and we will meet up at ASI :icon_smil

Thats why I don't stunt.....its easy.

GLADLY! i'll pm you next time i'm going. bring your camera b/c it will be funny.

you can read my last comment, every thing that has been said didnt mean except that one. you musta missed a few of my threads... stunting aint easy. but if you think you can do it. i'd love to see you burn trying.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:28 PM   #29
Slingblade92
Azzhole

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
94 CBR 600

BBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Stunting ain't easy, I thought it was, it sux trying to learn dat stuff. If u take Clayton up on it, lemme know too, I luv watching ppl falling down and hurting themselves.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #30
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
GLADLY! i'll pm you next time i'm going. bring your camera b/c it will be funny.

you can read my last comment, every thing that has been said didnt mean except that one. you musta missed a few of my threads... stunting aint easy. but if you think you can do it. i'd love to see you burn trying.

havent stopped thinking about this, hey why dont you let me take your trackbike out and spin a few laps, or better

TAKE ME UP ON THE STUNT/TRACK CHALLENGE!

you do an idle wheelie in 3 hours of riding, and I will go beat your best lap time in 3 hours of riding.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:40 PM   #31
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

I used to stunt lol...... I just got bored with I and felt like persueing racing. to me its more intense. for many people that fn hard as !!!...... but balance always came to me fast. I love to watch it. that's why I show up to ASI. I own 3 track bikes and that's what I do. If yall wanna see me warm up on your bike and have some fun yeah I'm down!

Last edited by hypertrophyy; 07-27-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #32
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
havent stopped thinking about this, hey why dont you let me take your trackbike out and spin a few laps, or better

TAKE ME UP ON THE STUNT/TRACK CHALLENGE!

you do an idle wheelie in 3 hours of riding, and I will go beat your best lap time in 3 hours of riding.
Now that I'm no longer driving and can actually read and type somewhat proper lol...... I don't know where my limits are with stunting. Better yet, in 3 hours I'd like to shoot for idle-no handed.....thats more my style and im really not joking. Then again, I might eat doing it. If I could pull it off I sure it be talked about a bit though. I didn't mean to dis you guys by saying its easy. So I deserve to get ripped on fair enough? I will still take up any opportunity to kick some . Its still fun! For me back in the day. Back when feet over the handle bars were still cool.....lol. I picked up everything fast. Things have changed so much in the last few year and kudo's to the contributers. If you guys are saying I can NEVER do something that just makes me want to do it.

To rap this . I don't want to make enemies. I love to compete in everything I do. If I get beat, I'm not a sore loser. I love good competition. If this needs to go further PM me. I'm going out.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #33
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
I used to stunt lol...... I just got bored with I and felt like persueing racing. to me its more intense. for many people that fn hard as !!!...... but balance always came to me fast. I love to watch it. that's why I show up to ASI. I own 3 track bikes and that's what I do. If yall wanna see me warm up on your bike and have some fun yeah I'm down!
look for this bike, helmet, rider next time your out there.

Hypertrophy's Stunt Video 1.2

get my attention, let me know who you are, and i'll let you ride it.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:15 PM   #34
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
look for this bike, helmet, rider next time your out there.

get my attention, let me know who you are, and i'll let you ride it.

Sweet!!!! I've never seen that bike out there before..... but its also been awhile..........since the crack downs an the bike jackings.

I will have to get a feel for the bike of course and then I will play. To do the idle wheelie..... you will have to show me how your bikes set up so I can adjust the RPMs.

Everybody here needs to know that I wasn't jocking Joe. If I was so Fn what! I was giving him props. I dont know him further that the street of ASI. He is the only guy I see everynight out practicing and putting in the work! I respect that!

On top of that I dont know any other stunter's name on the planet. Not even the dudes name from the TV show SUPERBIKES. That guy is the only guy in your whole community that I would see on the street and say "Wud up! and chunk the duece." Its not "my cup of tea." But if I'm invited I will show up....I promise.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #35
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

cant believe you have never seen me out there, maybe you saw this.. some other faces of my bike

airboxavatar
clayton1
frogmingo

anyhow, i have learned most of what i know aside from just riding idle in that parking lot. so it must have been a really long time ago the last time you went there.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #36
Seth
F T W

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive

Send a message via AIM to Seth
yeah, stunting is easy. prolly too easy actually. after i learned no handed flamingo fast circle wheelies i quit. toooooo boring.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #37
Seth
F T W

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive

Send a message via AIM to Seth
I keed I keed.

:icon_bigg
Old 07-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #38
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
yeah, stunting is easy. prolly too easy actually. after i learned no handed flamingo fast circle wheelies i quit. toooooo boring.
all on a ninja 250 :icon_bigg
Old 07-28-2007, 06:58 PM   #39
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
all on a ninja 250 :icon_bigg
lol i think we have ridin together before.......it was a while back and i had a bunch of minors wit me.......i can't tell with your helm on though. I was playing on the freeway and feeder by Hooters/59 on a raven R'1. I might be wrong....I might be right. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but if I'm right thaz tight.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #40
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
lol i think we have ridin together before.......it was a while back and i had a bunch of minors wit me.......i can't tell with your helm on though. I was playing on the freeway and feeder by Hooters/59 on a raven R'1. I might be wrong....I might be right. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but if I'm right thaz tight.
lol.. Seth has the ninja 250

this is my street bike

motivator842575 115

sorry, thats the best one i could find

Advertisement