MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #1
dhdrider

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

SBK results from Brno...

Anybody watch the races that aired on Speed yesterday?

Race 1 was great, 4 riders on 3 different makes of motorcycles up front w/ in 1 or 2 seconds of each other for about 19 of the 20 laps. Several lead changes, lots of changes between positions 3-4. Was a cracking race... Sucks Bayliss crashed out, but Toseland had one heck of a race. Thought for sure that Biaggi would try to force a pass on the last lap. Also, did you see that when Toseland clipped the dirt in one of the corners it threw up a rock that broke Biaggi's fairing & windscreen and also cut his hand? I bet that hurt like a .

Race 2 was good too. How about a non factory Honda rider getting in there for a podium? Bayliss struggled again but finished 5th or 6th. Biaggi ended up w/ too much of a GAP for Toseland to close.

Man, like we needed more proof that AMA sucks compared to SBK...

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2007, 08:43 AM   #2
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R

Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
I did. Haven't watch the second race but the first one was crazy. Too bad Haga couldn't fight more at the end. Bayliss crash was crazy too.

Note: YOu may want to pput spoiler in your post cause they will flame you LOL

Nice meeting you man.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
dhdrider

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova View Post
I did. Haven't watch the second race but the first one was crazy. Too bad Haga couldn't fight more at the end. Bayliss crash was crazy too.

Note: YOu may want to pput spoiler in your post cause they will flame you LOL

Nice meeting you man.
Race was on Sunday and aired 2 days later so it's really not a spoiler. If someone's out farting around race message boards and someone spoils the results you deserve it IMO. The only time I expect a "spolier" title is if you know the results before it airs for us to see it. IE- race is in Eruope and results are known for several hours/days before it airs in the US. Also, since intent cannot be conveyed through typing, let me add that I mean no hostility whatsoever to you in this post.

PS- Nice meeting you as well. Next time we'll do some laps together around the track...

2008 KTM 200 XC

Retail Resource Group
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
Old 07-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #4
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R

Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdrider View Post
Race was on Sunday and aired 2 days later so it's really not a spoiler. If someone's out farting around race message boards and someone spoils the results you deserve it IMO. The only time I expect a "spolier" title is if you know the results before it airs for us to see it. IE- race is in Eruope and results are known for several hours/days before it airs in the US. Also, since intent cannot be conveyed through typing, let me add that I mean no hostility whatsoever to you in this post.

PS- Nice meeting you as well. Next time we'll do some laps together around the track...
I am with you man, i can't care less about reults but some folks in here are a bit... you know.

Sure man, will go around the track. YOu going to cresson?

BTTopic.

I will watch second race today. Man i am pised for Bayliss, he was getting close in the points, it is getting pretty tight though. Good for the show. i wonder where JT is going if indeed goes to MotoGP, i don't see rumors about him. The big factory teams already have their guys, well i don't know about Hayden.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
dhdrider

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova View Post
...YOu going to cresson?

BTTopic.

I will watch second race today. Man i am pised for Bayliss, he was getting close in the points, it is getting pretty tight though. Good for the show. i wonder where JT is going if indeed goes to MotoGP, i don't see rumors about him. The big factory teams already have their guys, well i don't know about Hayden.
Nope. Won't be there. Have a vacation w/ the wife coming up so I'll be taking 7 vacation days for that so I have to see what few trackdays I can get in the rest of the year.

Yep, Toseland is a fantastic rider ans the announcers were saying that he would definitely be a candidate for Moto GP. My guess would be that if it's soon it would be to a non-factory team. Maybe he stays in SBK thru next year then gets an offer to replace Nicky if Nicky can't get it done next year?

2008 KTM 200 XC

Retail Resource Group
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114

Advertisement