MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Racing News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2016, 10:50 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Cameron Donald rejoins Wilson Craig for TT 2016

Donald confident he can still take the top spot in the big bike class

Cameron Donald rejoins Wilson Craig for TT 2016

NORTHERN Ireland based Wilson Craig Racing have confirmed that double TT race winner Cameron Donald will be returning to the team for the 2016 Isle of Man TT races.

The Australian, who last raced for Wilson Crag in 2013, will compete in the Superbike and Senior TT races on-board the team's Honda CBR1000RR along with the Superstock races. Donald will also race the two Supersport races on Wilson Craig's Honda CBR600RR.

Donald took second place in the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Superbike TT Races with Wilson Craig and his runner-up slot to Bruce Anstey by less than a second in the 2012 Monster Energy Supersport Race 1, one of the closest margins of victory in TT history.

Speaking about rekindling the Donald and Wilson Craig partnership, Wilson said: 'It’s no secret that I’ve always wanted to win a Superbike Race at the Isle of Man TT and with Cameron Donald riding for the team we’ve undoubtedly got a chance to win one. We’ve got a real affinity with Cameron and he’s always been consistently challenging in every class when he’s raced for us.'

Continuing, Donald commented: 'I’ve signed with Wilson again to race at the front of the Superbike field. He’s always prepared great bikes for me and I’m really comfortable with the team and see Wilson as a friend.

'I know that I can still win races on the Isle of Man and riding for Wilson Craig Racing will give me every chance to have a go for the top spot in the big bike class as well as the other races.'

The countdown is now on for the 2016 Isle of Man TT with practice week beginning on 28th May.

Related Content

Cameron Donald remains with Norton for TT 2015
Cameron Donald signs with Norton for IOMTT
Donald joins Padgett's Valvoline Racing Team
Cameron Donald out of Classic TT
Valvoline Padgett's signs Dan Kneen for TT 2015

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement