MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: A few less

For those still hoping the Aggies or Maryland or Miami or Duke might add to your bracket, forget about it. As good as some of the lead up games were, last night's games were no match for good. Nothing was close as Nova, OU, Kansas, and Oregon had it easy. Hey, it's the BIG DANCE, not the SLOW WALK. I settled in for what I hoped would be a Thursday Night to remember, but it wasn't.

Considering the schools involved I thought something was amiss. Kansas and Maryland don't have football teams, do they? No wonder they had such nice basketball uniforms. Villanova only plays basketball. I THINK OREGON plays football because they alternate 34 different uniforms. I know the hoopsters wore white with green trim. (2,000 other schools have that). Duke was the defending champion but only 3 of their players could spell the coaches last name.

Tonight things have to be better or at least closer. Indiana AND North Carolina figures to be a dandy. Both schools claim to have football teams but I am not sure. Virginia plays football, but Iowa St. only pretends to have more than one sport. Notre Dame has touchdown Jesus, but not 3 point Jesus. Wisconsin has cheese.

I guess I can't say much about Syracuse or Gonzaga except the TEXANS NEW QB, once turned down a BASKETBALL scholarship to Gonzaga to play football at Arizona St. What a bad choice. ASU was never a factor in this tourney and the QB only got 37 million bucks. I guess that leaves OU as the National Champs. At least that is what Barry Switzer and Spencer Tillman told me.

Daily20Craig20NEW 1456256896561 2282314 ver10 1280 720

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement