MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #41
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
I was on my mountain bike this morning and started accelerating standing up. Next thing I know a bolt fails the pedal snaps and I fly forward towards the asphalt (highside). I only have a little (4" x 3") rash on my forearm by my elbow and some tiny spots on my little toe and under my big toe on one foot. It didn't hurt at all until I got home and washed it...holy sh*t; I was in shock! I put some antibiotic ointment on it after cleaning and now it feels like it is trying to pull together.

OUCH!
Josh's brother broke his ankle riding his bike with his lil' girls. Heal up soon.any type of road rash hurts
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Road Rash Queen Helios Safety Corner Main 18 06-23-2011 06:06 PM
ROAD RASH!!!!!!!!!! FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 04-08-2007 03:06 PM
road rash rickykline Off Topic 27 08-20-2006 01:48 AM
I have horrible road rash flip326 General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 02-14-2006 10:25 PM
GOT ROAD RASH? 86gixx General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 09-17-2005 02:05 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #42
954colombia

Bike(s):
954rr

I run 26inch sun wheels.24 is an option as well.I have xt rear shifter, 105road bike supershort cage rear derr., truv. double bash gaurd, hookworms tires, 105 cassette, hayes hidro brakes, dirt jumper II, phat freeride stem. it is pretty bike.
954colombia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #43
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

girlfriend got me into watching it. (tour de France) she is into it big time as with most other sports.
There have been some major wrecks up to so far. see that dude t-bone that dog a few days back? Those people that line the road are most likely drunk and crazy.
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #44
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by train460 View Post
see that dude t-bone that dog a few days back? Those people that line the road are most likely drunk and crazy.
I saw the replay of it. crazy! The fans are funny as . There was one guy wearing the HYOOOOOGEST set of caribou antlers or or something on his head, running along side the bikes. W T F?! :laughing6
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:24 PM   #45
954colombia

Bike(s):
954rr

I have a fuji pro which i ride for endurance training.
954colombia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #46
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
I tried getting up as quick as possilbe....looked around and didn't see anyone. Then I hear "are you ok? do you need any help? or tools?" It was one of the neighbors...an old man that was slightly cracking a smile. I thought to myself that must have been really funny to watch. I said "no thanks, I'm alright, I just live a couple houses away" and started walking with my broken POS bike back to my house as quick as can be.

After cleaning the wound much better it is much smaller than I thought lol. I'm a wuss :laughing6

Now I'm sitting here looking for a new bike...

pics or ban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement