Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Cruisers Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
StarC
STUNT INSTIGATOR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Cruisers- Choppers-Harleys Video

right: This a little video of what your bike could do if it was in the hands of a stunter. :laughing6: Haha! Just kidding... Something for you guys to watch....

http://www.mcworx.com/jeff//videos/chopper.mpg
StarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Steel Unit Club meetup - event for new members ( Cruisers Bikes and Choppers) Edgar A. Events, Meets and Rides 9 08-19-2012 04:29 PM
sportbike vs cruisers/choppers ecclissiass General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 04-19-2012 09:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2005, 07:34 PM   #2
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Re: Cruisers- Choppers-Harleys Video

I've seen that before, pretty cool :biggthumpup:

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 10:54 PM   #3
st3ph3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
Going to try that on your HD?
st3ph3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:28 AM   #4
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by st3ph3n
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
Going to try that on your HD?
well, I can wheelie it,
but it takes a lot of oooomph on the rubber belt to do so.
so, I just don't, plus, the crashing to learn aspect would suck.
theres another fellow on the net that wheelies a sporty, he has a huge rear pulley size and it comes up easily with that gearing.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-09-2005, 06:04 PM   #5
tbone16

That dude was beating the out of those poor sportys. lol, I saw a guy on one the other day, and when he got on it, he crouched into sport bike mode.
tbone16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 08:32 PM   #6
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone16
That dude was beating the out of those poor sportys. lol, I saw a guy on one the other day, and when he got on it, he crouched into sport bike mode.
thats funny :biggthumpup:
I have to do that on mine also, it is approx. 400+ hp and it scares me to even start it, but I do

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-10-2005, 01:32 AM   #7
tbone16

So thats why you can pop wheelies.....We should line em up one day, my 65hp to your 400. I think I can tag a high 14 in the 1/4, maybe not me, but the bike could. Whatta think a stock sporty will do?
Old 07-10-2005, 11:34 AM   #8
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
So thats why you can pop wheelies.....We should line em up one day, my 65hp to your 400. I think I can tag a high 14 in the 1/4, maybe not me, but the bike could. Whatta think a stock sporty will do?
Ha! seriously, I think the stock '04 1200 R is supposed to do the 1/4 in a 13. I have the carb rejetted and SE II pipes and SE air cleaner and the SE 7k ignition module. I think I should be able to get a 13 sec run out of it. It has a buttload of torque and is real world probably 70 - 75 HP, maybe. to heavy to wheelie much, it will burn rubber easily and its turning a 150 rear.
I would love to line em up indeed. I lined up with Chris (SolRacer) and his gixxer 750 for a beatin' one day, was fun, well, winning would have been funner. :biggthumpup: :laughing6:
lets do this.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-10-2005, 04:23 PM   #9
tbone16

scoot, you sound fast. I got a bit more meat out back (170/180 avon venom), but stock I am looking at low 15's. My bike has got exhaust, air injection removal, and jetting so I might be making 5+whp than stock. So MAYBE peg a HIGH 14, but not with me driving. I would like to do some rolls with a stock sporty, and I gues if I ever run into a badass cream on black tricked out sportster I would run it, but I aint lookin to win. What side of town you on?
Old 07-10-2005, 04:41 PM   #10
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
scoot, you sound fast. I got a bit more meat out back (170/180 avon venom), but stock I am looking at low 15's. My bike has got exhaust, air injection removal, and jetting so I might be making 5+whp than stock. So MAYBE peg a HIGH 14, but not with me driving. I would like to do some rolls with a stock sporty, and I gues if I ever run into a badass cream on black tricked out sportster I would run it, but I aint lookin to win. What side of town you on?
Friendswood, you?
I am in abilene on business right now, but would love to assemble a get together when I get in.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-10-2005, 09:11 PM   #11
tbone16

Well, me and roadrash and his dad cruise quite a bit. We are out here on the North side in New Caney and porter. I am going to the NTRR Rally up near Dallas thursday, then to alaska, and then onto a 2 week orientation at Texas AM for engineering students. Its going to be a while before I can get together, but contact roadrash. He cruises a mean Yamahog, and his pops cruises a Road King. It would be sweet though if we could get all the moto H cruisers together for a shoot, we just have to get TX Vrod in on this. We all drive sharp bikes, and we need to get some pics out.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #12
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Well, me and roadrash and his dad cruise quite a bit. We are out here on the North side in New Caney and porter. I am going to the NTRR Rally up near Dallas thursday, then to alaska, and then onto a 2 week orientation at Texas AM for engineering students. Its going to be a while before I can get together, but contact roadrash. He cruises a mean Yamahog, and his pops cruises a Road King. It would be sweet though if we could get all the moto H cruisers together for a shoot, we just have to get TX Vrod in on this. We all drive sharp bikes, and we need to get some pics out.
whatcha doing in Alaska?...My son is stationed there in the A.F. (LowNSlowNeon from the "other" forum)

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 07-11-2005, 12:27 PM   #13
tbone16

Family vacation. He ended up wit an impreza right? I remember seeing his neon at Teaworks. This thread is officially lost.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:06 PM   #14
TxVrod

Quote:
What? What's this about a cruise here?
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:21 PM   #15
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Family vacation. He ended up wit an impreza right? I remember seeing his neon at Teaworks. This thread is officially lost.
hahahahhaa, lost indeed, but all is well :-)
he bought the 04 sxt and gave it to his wife and he bought an 05 srt for his toy. he even got sponsored and will be sporting approx. 450 on pump gas in two weeks or less. zowy.

and TxVROD, we are talking about setting up a cruise , I have been thinking we head north to the Beef jerky joint at exit 162 centerville. its midway and you can meet us there for a sammich.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]

Advertisement