MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2005, 05:19 PM   #81
KalmarJoe
Cstoum Uesr Tltie

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
05 Zx-12r

Re: I found your bike..You Know Who....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PORSCHITO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
Quote:
i just dont understand the logic u guys use, counting years of riding thats bs, u will be surprised when u see a 15 year old kid smoking ur . its more ego then anything ...get over it some people are better then u no matter what lol....
HAHA....Hey porshito, you didn't think I would sit this one out, did you?
Well SON, let me tell you how it is. Those of us, who have been riding for longer than you have been alive (27 yrs riding for me), have learned how to react when situations arise and how to control ourselves and the bike!!!!! Any dumbass can get on a bike and twist the throttle, , my 2 yr old son can do that. It takes years of exp. to actually ride a bike jackass!!!!
reacte my when ur due to crash u will crash, if u took the msf u would have learned that most accidents are caused by other factors then ur skills) stop talking like ur invincible.... plus u can accomplish the same speed on a r1 or a 600 but the breaks on a r1 are better... so stop repeating the same old subject... i dont understand what ur trying to prove (that no one should start on a liter bike oh well ur right i will apply that logic next life cause its too late now).* i mean arguing is fun but this subject is getting really really old and boring...
Let me translate to english.

"React my ; when you're due to crash, then you will crash. If you took the MSF, you would have learned that most accidents are caused by other factors, besides your skills. Stop pretending to be invincible. Plus you can get an R1 to do an uncontrolled 12 o'clock, alot faster than a 600cc bike. However, the brakes on an R1 are marginally better. Which means, when you get excited and grab a big handful that your endo is sure to happen marginally faster. And being that my skils are marginal as well, I might not correct in time and end up on my face. So stop repeating the same old subject. I don't care to listen to the advice of other people who know at least a little bit more to me. In my next life, which will be soon since I'm going to die on this thing, I will know better. It's too late now. I like to argue and cause drama, but I am tired of this and will go kill myself in a fiery explosion now."
MH Insomniac #001
zx12r20banner
KalmarJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Found someone sitting on your bike! cornell General Discussion (Moto Related) 61 08-12-2013 04:29 PM
How I found my Stolen Bike, But Can't have it !!! haythamboi600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 282 05-07-2012 08:38 AM
Found my first bike! blu-u22 General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 04-11-2011 04:58 AM
they found my bike! Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 61 03-25-2007 01:11 PM
I found Dennis a bike..... ajbmwr1100s General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 11-03-2005 01:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2005, 05:30 PM   #82
PORSCHITO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO

ur so paranoid about crashing and dying...
kalmarjoe: wait for me next life cause its gonna be a while....

godsuki: u open the thread cause u like buzzin me and those mofos take advantage of it, and when i reply, they get all serious and upset

PORSCHITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 08:49 PM   #83
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

No PORSCHITO. It has nothing to do with what bike you ride pal, or how good your brakes are, or if it's your time then you have no course of action. True, alot of accidents are caused by other motorists. And to address that, If you are observant, wear bright colored clothes, ride in the appropiate section of the lane, watch traffic flow, and are genuinely aware of your surroundings, then you lesson the chances of being hit by that cell phone talking cager.
On the other issue, those with fewer years of expierience are not lesser riders, or not equally as important, they just don't have the time, or miles that it takes to aquire those above described skills. You can only get them with on the job training. Every rider started out with no skills. We all learned, and are still learning, because you will never know it all. I don't think the elder riders believe they are invincible. In fact, if you haven't learned this, I'm sure that they have: There are old riders, And there are bold riders, but there are no old, bold riders!!!!!!!!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:27 AM   #84
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalmarJoe
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i just dont understand the logic u guys use, counting years of riding thats bs, u will be surprised when u see a 15 year old kid smoking ur . its more ego then anything ...get over it some people are better then u no matter what lol....
HAHA....Hey porshito, you didn't think I would sit this one out, did you?
Well SON, let me tell you how it is. Those of us, who have been riding for longer than you have been alive (27 yrs riding for me), have learned how to react when situations arise and how to control ourselves and the bike!!!!! Any dumbass can get on a bike and twist the throttle, , my 2 yr old son can do that. It takes years of exp. to actually ride a bike jackass!!!!
reacte my when ur due to crash u will crash, if u took the msf u would have learned that most accidents are caused by other factors then ur skills) stop talking like ur invincible.... plus u can accomplish the same speed on a r1 or a 600 but the breaks on a r1 are better... so stop repeating the same old subject... i dont understand what ur trying to prove (that no one should start on a liter bike oh well ur right i will apply that logic next life cause its too late now).* i mean arguing is fun but this subject is getting really really old and boring...
Let me translate to english.

"React my ; when you're due to crash, then you will crash.* If you took the MSF, you would have learned that most accidents are caused by other factors, besides your skills.* Stop pretending to be invincible.* Plus you can get an R1 to do an uncontrolled 12 o'clock, alot faster than a 600cc bike.* However, the brakes on an R1 are marginally better.* Which means, when you get excited and grab a big handful that your endo is sure to happen marginally faster.* And being that my skils are marginal as well, I might not correct in time and end up on my face.* So stop repeating the same old subject.* I don't care to listen to the advice of other people who know at least a little bit more to me.* In my next life, which will be soon since I'm going to die on this thing, I will know better.* It's too late now.* I like to argue and cause drama, but I am tired of this and will go kill myself in a fiery explosion now."
well stated my friend... thats exactly what he means.. oh wait, he knows more than us, gosh I forgot.. i'm so stupid

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:30 AM   #85
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

Quote:
No PORSCHITO. It has nothing to do with what bike you ride pal, or how good your brakes are, or if it's your time then you have no course of action. True, alot of accidents are caused by other motorists. And to address that, If you are observant, wear bright colored clothes, ride in the appropiate section of the lane, watch traffic flow, and are genuinely aware of your surroundings, then you lesson the chances of being hit by that cell phone talking cager.
On the other issue, those with fewer years of expierience are not lesser riders, or not equally as important, they just don't have the time, or miles that it takes to aquire those above described skills. You can only get them with on the job training. Every rider started out with no skills. We all learned, and are still learning, because you will never know it all. I don't think the elder riders believe they are invincible. In fact, if you haven't learned this, I'm sure that they have: There are old riders, And there are bold riders, but there are no old, bold riders!!!!!!!!
well said.. on that note, that is exactly to the point.. he is not going to know how to react if someone cuts him off at 60+ mph or let alone 10 mph.. it takes hours on the road to learn how to handle situations... anyway... this child is a waste of time... young and stupid... we have tried all we can to talk to him, but he's too defensive and ignorant... let children be children... dumbasses!!!!!

Old 07-15-2005, 08:45 AM   #86
KalmarJoe
Cstoum Uesr Tltie

Bike(s):
05 Zx-12r

Best way to kill a troll, is to starve him to death. As much as his posts bother you, don't give him the benefit of a reply and he will go away or change his ways. He is feeding off of our responses, he says things just to get a response. As the Simpsons sing, "Just don't look."
MH Insomniac #001
zx12r20banner
KalmarJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:56 AM   #87
PORSCHITO

lol u guys got ur nose into this, no one asked for ur advice in the first place, u give ur unwanted advice and start calling people names, no one claimed to know more then u or called u stupid, ur the one who are calling people stupid.
just move on with ur life.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:08 AM   #88
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

The Almighty Godsuki, is not calling you stupid or any other names. I am just simply clarifying to you how the real world works. I am not trying to belittle you Porschito. Simply giving you another perspective. I think we should just all meet and settle this with a nice game of smear the queer. You get the ball first!!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:12 AM   #89
PORSCHITO

Quote:
The Almighty Godsuki, is not calling you stupid or any other names. I am just simply clarifying to you how the real world works. I am not trying to belittle you Porschito. Simply giving you another perspective. I think we should just all meet and settle this with a nice game of smear the queer. You get the ball first!!!!
i wasnt talking about u, i would listen to ur advice anytime... im talking about calamary and dot...
Old 07-15-2005, 09:17 AM   #90
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Yeah, you got me. Check out the next thread.......................
Old 07-15-2005, 09:45 AM   #91
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):

Quote:
Quote:
i wasnt talking about u, i would listen to ur advice anytime... im talking about calamary and dot...
]

homie,
i have nothing against you at all... we tried to give you advice, and then you started running your mouth, and we were just trying to help you out because we have been riding longer than you, and we have seen things you havent... just looking out for you buddy thats all.. like i said i have nothing against you brotha

Advertisement