MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2016, 12:00 AM   #101
BigMonkey
BigMonkey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha VMax
2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate (SOLD)
2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
2016 BMW R1200GS Adventure

Sorry, just saw your post. I hope you feel better!!! Anyone wanna ride? Meet at Buckys in Waller at like 10?
BigMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIG GROUP RIDE!!!!! grudgedoutgsxr Events, Meets and Rides 105 06-26-2014 11:14 AM
group ride Grimace Events, Meets and Rides 26 04-11-2011 09:14 AM
New group dedicated to twisty road group rides for beginner to intermediate riders djtrancendance Events, Meets and Rides 56 10-21-2009 03:52 PM
Had my first group ride!!! edge2305 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-22-2008 06:44 AM
first group ride! JRxGRUBZx General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-06-2008 09:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2016, 12:01 AM   #102
Morgstang

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Read my post above yours...lol
Doctor said i cant unless i can hang my pee bag and catheter on my handlebars...hehe
Old 03-12-2016, 12:10 AM   #103
BigMonkey
BigMonkey

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha VMax
2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate (SOLD)
2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
2016 BMW R1200GS Adventure

I hope you feel better soon!
BigMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:19 AM   #104
Morgstang

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMonkey View Post
I hope you feel better soon!
Im fine thx...just alot of trauma from removing so many...he said its best to take it easy...if i get this catheter out tomorrow we may still ride a bit Sun...i will post up if we do...
Old 03-14-2016, 06:47 PM   #105
GulfCoastNinja

Bike(s):
2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Jesus, stalk much? Keith, whatever drama you had with those people, I'm sorry man. I've ridden with you a handful of times, and frankly, no one should rely on anyone but themselves to ride a road. If the pace seems too fast, slow down, move back in the pack, and vice versa. The reason I like coming up there, (from Santa Fe) is to group ride and enjoy some nice riding that is less than 4 hours away. I know you don't like leaving your neck of the woods, but that's your choice. And I've seen you let people out in front several times. As we always say at the beginning, "leave your ego at the door."
GulfCoastNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:06 AM   #106
Pyrogenic
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2001 FZ1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlackbird View Post
Pinball.....How can you possibly comment with your 2cents worth if you haven't met him or been on one of his rides......Are you one of these politically correct liberals that thinks all Children/People should get participation trophy's........Here's the scoop,...8mths of rides on the exact same roads.......We've always called it the Dramamine ride...."Around n Around"......
Ya'll stop Sugar coating it and see all this for what it is,..... the simple Truth......You too shall become Bored and Indifferent to the next 8mths of following this Pied-Piper off the same Cliff............
You've been warned............
After the third or Fourth ride.....Pinball, you'll pull the pin and fall on your own Hand-grenade

Poor you... Keith has favorites for sure, but no, riding the same roads is not a bad thing when they're fun! And he leads with the group's level in mind. If you're bored - move on down the road. Fly! Be free! Go faster if you like. You're the boss of your riding.

DO YOU EVEN TRACK? Tell me you don't go 'round the same course over and over countless times!!

My thought is if you've been bored, why do ya keep showing up? Go ride your own route, man!

Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement