MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2016, 03:56 AM   #81
Morgstang

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pachuco View Post
Good luck with your surgery, my buddy Keith Morgan.
Thank you sir...im looking forward to it actually...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIG GROUP RIDE!!!!! grudgedoutgsxr Events, Meets and Rides 105 06-26-2014 11:14 AM
group ride Grimace Events, Meets and Rides 26 04-11-2011 09:14 AM
New group dedicated to twisty road group rides for beginner to intermediate riders djtrancendance Events, Meets and Rides 56 10-21-2009 03:52 PM
Had my first group ride!!! edge2305 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-22-2008 06:44 AM
first group ride! JRxGRUBZx General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-06-2008 09:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #82
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10 View Post
The point is know who your following pbfoot . On another site people would rather be lead by a blind man at least he could smell his way between the grass to keep it on the black top . Mr Keith fails to inform Drblackbird , and I at one time were good friends of Keith's . He needed thicker skin , and never liked the ribbing of not riding because a cloud was in the sky ( King of Clean he was called ) or he could never ride another members part of town . Always the Gay hill loop . Yes there is a place out there called Gay Hill . Made a comment he could beat a NHRA division 4 two time wally holder in the 1/4 mile with his super 1224 ZRX long arm machine , but declined the challenge when called out on his bluff . He use to never ride with gloves till everyone he says hates him talked him into more/better safety gear . Mr Morgstang feels like he was picked on , but was never left out rather chose to fly solo , and whine about it .
FYI there is more bad blood I'm no saint as I said some at a rally I shouldn't of after a few to many drinks . We both almost ended up in the jail house in a different state .
2 years ago he told the ZRXOA he was done / good by so long is a political F$%^K off
kind of way mainly the Houston group . Only to come back looking for Kawasaki parts , and brag I got what I was looking for a ZX14 Old Mr. Blackbird was going to loan fine Keith several thousand dollars to purchase a ZX14 before he bought the 1st FZ1 .
Gary asked for his e mail address , but Keith was afraid Gary would send him LMAO . Keith , and Karen share the same e mail address .

Keith has skeletons just like all of us do , but just a few of them are coming out
Believe it or not, many of us actually have a brain and will not follow the leader into a ditch one after another because we are actually paying attention to the road. You shouldn't trust the leader to set you up right for a turn. Trust your eyes. Don't get into something too hot because you were relying on the guy in front of you to hold your hand. I don't give a if I'm on a group ride and the leader does take a dump. I am following them because they are showing us the good roads, not because I'm some child that needs a tow in order to stay out of the weeds. You ZRXOA guys must be like lemmings...
Liked this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #83
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlackbird View Post
Mr. Pinball.........It "IS" Simple, for those that are enlightened......We don't show up,.... We learned what you shall soon learn.......
This was posted as a "Public Service Announcement"
We didn't want any unsuspecting members of "MH" to suffer an excruciating Mishap by falling asleep on this Boring Ride...........Get back with me in a Mth and tell me what different routes you rode..........Put your Keyboard down, and go get your Dramamine..............
And Oh, by the way, if you haven't met Kieth...........Look at my Avatar, and say "Hi"
Don't like it? Don't ride. You two butthurt crybabies have nothing better to do than come stir up some drama. I presume y'all are grown as men but I'd never know it based on the fact that you sound like a couple of schoolgirls. Not only do you not enjoy Keith's rides, but you have to make sure nobody else does either? Plenty of people here love to ride with Keith. Maybe they'll get bored of the roads and go ride somewhere else. Maybe not. Who cares, it's their prerogative to decide what is fun to them.
Liked this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 09:44 AM   #84
rccarlson22

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650

We are all human and make mistakes, If your only intention is to put the Morg down kindly leave and go back to your unfulfilling life off the internet
rccarlson22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 10:58 AM   #85
LifeRocket7

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R 636

Stang, I've heard nothing but good things from your rides. If you're asked to lead a ride close to old Katy/Hockley let me know. I might be close to getting a trailer for the ride meeting at your house
LifeRocket7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:11 AM   #86
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeRocket7 View Post
Stang, I've heard nothing but good things from your rides. If you're asked to lead a ride close to old Katy/Hockley let me know. I might be close to getting a trailer for the ride meeting at your house
Ive been starting some rides in Waller at the Buc-ees...let me know if your interested and i will start a ride there if it helps you to make it...i have a short route that goes down hwy 362 and winds back to hwy 6 and a couple other good roads that will end between Monaville and Pattison which lunch at Repkas in Sunnyside...great food there...
Old 03-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #87
rccarlson22

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650

After going through it all I see bird and c10 are butthurt that more people go to Morg's ride and enjoy the AWESOME hospitality he and his wife provide. Like pinball said we haven't heard one bad thing from anyone who's been on Morg's ride.

Morg I think c10 and bird want you back, they're sounding like a psycho ex who can't move on
Liked this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #88
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
1994 FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper
1964 Tote Gote
2003 GSXR600 - SOLD
2004 ZX6R - SOLD
1986 VFR750 - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
There is a reason why some places tell you not to feed the animals...

Keith, keep doing what you do.

c10, we all make mistakes, but there comes a time when past, should just stay in the past. I'm still learning not to dig up bones because no good comes from it. Better to forgive and forget and if possible, make amends.

While I enjoy drama like the rest of us, this is not the type of I like seeing. Keith has a good thing going here and it can only get better, so long he keeps to it and continues to be mindful of his fellow riders.

I certainly do not agree with some of the comments here, but one thing I do know, is you should always ride within your own comfort level... unless you are at the track and are trying like to get over certain handicaps.

If Keith feels the most comfortable in his own back yard and can provide safe, dependable rides... why hate on that??? It's not like he is calling all bikes out to see who is the best curb hugger. You all need to lay off and start your own treads if you believe you have something better to offer.

The ride reviews tell all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe View Post
Alright who did it?
flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:00 PM   #89
LifeRocket7

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgstang View Post
Ive been starting some rides in Waller at the Buc-ees...let me know if your interested and i will start a ride there if it helps you to make it...i have a short route that goes down hwy 362 and winds back to hwy 6 and a couple other good roads that will end between Monaville and Pattison which lunch at Repkas in Sunnyside...great food there...
That sounds perfect. Keep me posted.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:07 PM   #90
rccarlson22

Bike(s):
2013 Ducati Diavel
2006 Suziki GSXR 600
2002 Kawasaki KX250
1996 Kawasaki KLX 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
If Keith feels the most comfortable in his own back yard and can provide safe, dependable rides... why hate on that??? It's not like he is calling all bikes out to see who is the best curb hugger. You all need to lay off and start your own treads if you believe you have something better to offer.

The ride reviews tell all
C10 and bird REALLY want him back
Old 03-11-2016, 12:12 PM   #91
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
That sounds perfect. Keep me posted.
Remind me early part of next week and i will post a Sun ride starting there...is that close enough for you to make it?
Old 03-11-2016, 12:35 PM   #92
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

some of us cant leisure ride all the time, but its nice to know that whatever weekend you are ready, a nice NW ride is waiting.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #93
thebigman
Better get this Money

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
lots of XR650L's
XR1200X
Passports/CT's

Quote:
Marko your still alive!!!!....we miss you man...

Keith ,

I'm still here Bro , still some adversity to overcome , and when its over , I'm heading your way for a weekend of playing on 2 wheels .

Say hello to Karen and the Troops for me .

Oh , and wanna say , I've always had a good time on your rides .

You are very good ride leader with the safety of the riders being your 1st priority .
thebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 02:08 PM   #94
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
Keith ,

I'm still here Bro , still some adversity to overcome , and when its over , I'm heading your way for a weekend of playing on 2 wheels .

Say hello to Karen and the Troops for me .

Oh , and wanna say , I've always had a good time on your rides .

You are very good ride leader with the safety of the riders being your 1st priority .
Trooper is no longer with us...he had to be put to sleep...we have a 3 month old black lab named Jet...he will like you...
Old 03-11-2016, 02:44 PM   #95
LifeRocket7

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R 636

Quote:
Remind me early part of next week and i will post a Sun ride starting there...is that close enough for you to make it?

Next week doesn't work for me; I'm working a full plant run on the weekend. After next week, I rotate with the guys for 2 weeks, then it's back to a full run. I would possibly be able to make it after 1300, but that's normally too late for everyone lol.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #96
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Next week doesn't work for me; I'm working a full plant run on the weekend. After next week, I rotate with the guys for 2 weeks, then it's back to a full run. I would possibly be able to make it after 1300, but that's normally too late for everyone lol.
Let me know a date and i will plan it...
Old 03-11-2016, 02:50 PM   #97
LifeRocket7

Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R 636

Quote:
Let me know a date and i will plan it...

Short notice, but I might be cruising out this Sunday (after 1300) or Sat (morning, depending).

Let's shoot for the 26th, weather permitting.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:55 PM   #98
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Short notice, but I might be cruising out this Sunday (after 1300) or Sat (morning, depending).

Let's shoot for the 26th, weather permitting.
Let me know we can meet you somewhere...i can give you my phone number if you PM me...
Old 03-11-2016, 11:04 PM   #99
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Have to cancel for this weekend...had 75 bladder stones removed this afternoon...Doctor said no riding...
Old 03-11-2016, 11:58 PM   #100
BigMonkey
BigMonkey

Bike(s):
2013 Yamaha VMax
2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate (SOLD)
2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
2016 BMW R1200GS Adventure

Are you guys riding tomorrow? I can bring Brad, Adam (a new guy) and Dennis (PbFoot) may go? I will ride the VMax....
BigMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement