MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2016, 09:54 PM   #61
Morgstang

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Must have been hitting the bottle again Brian...i will elaborate on a few of your doctored up comments...lets begin...i made a number of Harr rides...even came out your way and rode your boring roads...ive never said once that any harr guys hate me...we almost ended up in jail because of your stupidity by degrading my wife in front of all her friends by calling her a because she didnt ride in the rain....i understand your track record with women now...i had a few after that happened said they would have kicked your right there if you had said that about there wife...You lost all credibility with her when that happened...she just forgave you because of her Christianity...look in my thread about getting the ZX14...not a bragging word there...ive always wanted one and was happy i finally got one and was excited to post it even knowing goofs like you and Gary would jump at the chance to make up something useless to say...as for email your correct...why would i want Gary sending gay stuff to my email like he did in texts to all of you...as for my riding compared to yours i dont do near the you do when you ride with a group...looping your bike in a wheelie ring a bell and constant wheelie riding and showing off...but youve always had that need to be the center of attention when you ride so thats understandable...also had numerous comments about people using you just for your mechanical aptitude cause your personality sucks...got a few others i will save for a rebuttal after you comment again...now im sure we both feel better right?
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIG GROUP RIDE!!!!! grudgedoutgsxr Events, Meets and Rides 105 06-26-2014 11:14 AM
group ride Grimace Events, Meets and Rides 26 04-11-2011 09:14 AM
New group dedicated to twisty road group rides for beginner to intermediate riders djtrancendance Events, Meets and Rides 56 10-21-2009 03:52 PM
Had my first group ride!!! edge2305 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-22-2008 06:44 AM
first group ride! JRxGRUBZx General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-06-2008 09:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2016, 10:08 PM   #62
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

who is thebigman.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #63
c10

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Hayabusa Gen II
Yamaha T Max

Oh yes you are correct I did say that . After a day of her playing with the big boys/joking , but couldn't ride 35 miles in a little rain from Kingston . You had to drag some one with you to go get her while someone else stayed up there . My comment was not thought out very well , and everyone knew it . An hour later though the 250 pound man came looking for the 135 pound man , and your dam lucky to be breathing today . You had to grow a pair . Why yes I did crash/loop a zrx in 2007 while riding with 1 other person . You made HARR rides that were in your area , and you came to my place because for some reason you never go to Dallas with your family . You came because you were ALONE ! I do feel better today Keith . I figured after e mails sorting out our Bull in Eureka Springs , 6 months later you were only around to get your bike fixed . Time told the truth , and it was just for fixing it . Remember real friends
go both ways its never one sided . Its always been Keith's side since 2005 .
Like I told you via PM a man never forgets a Fight/being forgiven/being used .
I also quit drinking 4/19/2015 , and the wife quit 12/29/2014 so life is a bit better .
Although nothing is foggy anymore
c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:23 PM   #64
thebigman
Better get this Money

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
lots of XR650L's
XR1200X
Passports/CT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAX View Post
who is thebigman.

The fat that can ride pretty frigging fast for him on an XR12 , thats who !!

Maybe we will meet .

1k on a bike that can roll with the morganman and his wife .
thebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:27 PM   #65
thebigman
Better get this Money

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
lots of XR650L's
XR1200X
Passports/CT's

Last edited by thebigman; 03-11-2016 at 09:27 AM.
thebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:56 PM   #66
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10 View Post
Oh yes you are correct I did say that . After a day of her playing with the big boys/joking , but couldn't ride 35 miles in a little rain from Kingston . You had to drag some one with you to go get her while someone else stayed up there . My comment was not thought out very well , and everyone knew it . An hour later though the 250 pound man came looking for the 135 pound man , and your dam lucky to be breathing today . You had to grow a pair . Why yes I did crash/loop a zrx in 2007 while riding with 1 other person . You made HARR rides that were in your area , and you came to my place because for some reason you never go to Dallas with your family . You came because you were ALONE ! I do feel better today Keith . I figured after e mails sorting out our Bull in Eureka Springs , 6 months later you were only around to get your bike fixed . Time told the truth , and it was just for fixing it . Remember real friends
go both ways its never one sided . Its always been Keith's side since 2005 .
Like I told you via PM a man never forgets a Fight/being forgiven/being used .
I also quit drinking 4/19/2015 , and the wife quit 12/29/2014 so life is a bit better .
Although nothing is foggy anymore
Again lets correct your statements...wasnt a little rain...she had never ridden in the mountains and rain and rightfully knew to stop before she wrecked...i didnt force anyone to go...i had no idea how to get back to where she was so mitch went with me...im guessing he didnt feel like he was dragged...the other rider stayed there because he didnt feel safe either and was being a gentleman also by staying there with her...no one said anything to you during your drunkeness cause theyve learned to accept stupid comments like that or were scared they would not be accepted by you if someone dared go speak up to the mighty Brian...as for the fight you brought that on yourself cause the alchohol did the talking for you...i simply asked you to apologize to my wife for being an ...which you stated you would never apologize for anything...maybe a male dominance thing...wrong again on only riding harr rides here..dont remember exact areas cause i wasnt the leader...emails after Eureka were made in sincerity because after wife and i spoke about it i decided i shouldnt hold a grudge and make amends...as far as you being used correct me if im wrong...i always either paid you or offered to pay you for your service...
This is my last comment about this back and forth...there wont be a winner either way...i shouldnt have stooped to the level i have in the first place...guess that why i was always the whipping boy for all of you in the zrx forum...reason i left there is exactly what your doing here...making useless comments about things that have absolutely nothing to do with topics...got more to say to me PM me...i may be wrong but i think your not impressing the crowd here...
Old 03-10-2016, 10:57 PM   #67
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
The fat that can ride pretty frigging fast for him on an XR12 , thats who !!

Maybe we will meet .

1k on a bike that can roll with the morganman and his wife .
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
That'll be be !!
Marco your still alive!!!!....we miss you man...
Old 03-10-2016, 11:06 PM   #68
DrBlackbird

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot View Post
The past is the past. We have all done things we are not proud of. No one gives a . I judge a man on how they treat me now.
P.B.Foot......Give it a little time.....Like peeling an Onion, layer after layer, you'll come to learn the Morgstang Philosophy..........
After all of you Sheeple have met and ridden with the Grand Poobah.......You'll proclaim as I did,......Cool ride, some decent roads........Okay, what's next....Let me invite Kieth and Karen to my side of Texas and entertain them on some of my favorite romps.......This is when you'll see the "Dark Side" of his thinking......."I don't ride straight roads and don't like going to others areas, I like being the Ride Leader, and will only ride my area.
We on the ZRXOA, where he had many friends, have all come to learn his self centered and narcissistic need to be the Chief Indian. We tried to invite him to shop night in Houston, (On the weekend) or to event rides away from his hallowed sacred grounds of Bryan.....But his response was always..."Too Far, I don't ride straight roads for no one"........
Mr. Foot, you've enjoyed one of his rides, as I have.......But you'll soon learn.......As Bugs Bunny says..."That's All Folks"
Don't believe me, here's a sure fire way to know.....Invite him to Arkansas, or the Hill country, or closer,...East Texas Piney forest roads.......Ain't happening
Guys, Lead your own rides, explore your own paths........Just saying
No disrespect Kieth, I tried to invite you to a reunion, but you copped a Major Attitude and Declined............That's when I washed my hands.....
As Spock would say...."Kieth,... Live Long and Prosper"
DrBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:06 PM   #69
c10

Bike(s):
Hayabusa Gen II
Yamaha T Max

Quiet the lie their Keith . With your lips trembling , and standing in front of me after you demanded a apology . I asked you are you going to kick my ?
Then you grabbed me by my throat , picked me up and slammed against the wall .
You received a very nice black eye , busted nose , hurt , and when all that didnt get you off me a 4" blade nearly cut you a new hole . Your words No Bryan Please dont ! Then Stiney and Rick were there to pull us apart
I understand though these are your friends here got to paint me a new color , and lead the sheepepole . I have been in alot of fights , and knew it was coming I still have the E mails want to reread them ?

Last edited by c10; 03-10-2016 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:25 PM   #70
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10 View Post
Quiet the lie their Keith . With your lips trembling , and standing in front of me after you demanded a apology . I asked you are you going to kick my ?
Then you grabbed me by my throat , picked me up and slammed against the wall .
You received a very nice black eye , busted nose , hurt , and when all that didnt get you off me a 4" blade nearly cut you a new hole . Your words No Bryan Please dont ! Then Stiney and Rick were there to pull us apart
I understand though these are your friends here got to paint me a new color , and lead the sheepepole . I have been in alot of fights , and knew it was coming I still have the E mails want to reread them ?
Had i not realized what id done after grabbing you and decided not to choke you out or beat the out of you...notice i did no more than hold onto you...you wouldnt have stood a chance if i was intent on doing harm to ya...notice i never flinched after your head or kicking me in the nuts...pain dont bother me...only your knife would have saved you trust me...never spoke any words to you during that time...just held onto your knife hand till they took it away from you...you screamed like a pig during the whole scene...oh wait i wasnt gonna comment anymore...nevermind
As for your buddie Garys comments if you washed your hands months ago why partner with Brian to dirty them again...must have been a colaboration between you 2 to post right after each other...funny i remember going to Eureka 3 times and doing Hill country ride...thats far from my sacred circle as you say...i bought my bike to enjoy riding...ive stated to all of you my thoughts about what i like and dont like...no need to ride in places i dont enjoy...i dont enjoy following because it makes me uncomfortable as weird as it sounds...all about personal preference...if i dont enjoy what im doing why do it...ive made that perfectly clear to all of you...

Last edited by Morgstang; 03-10-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Morgstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:31 PM   #71
c10

Bike(s):
Hayabusa Gen II
Yamaha T Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgstang View Post
Had i not realized what id done after grabbing you and decided not to choke you out or beat the out of you...notice i did no more than hold onto you...you wouldnt have stood a chance if i was intent on doing harm to ya...notice i never flinched after your head or kicking me in the nuts...pain dont bother me...only your knife would have saved you trust me...never spoke any words to you during that time...just held onto your knife hand till they took it away from you...you screamed like a pig during the whole scene...oh wait i wasnt gonna comment anymore...nevermind
As for your buddie Garys comments if you washed your hands months ago why partner with Brian to dirty them again...must have been a colaboration between you 2 to post right after each other...
That so We can meet up for round two . Ill be sober want to take a bet ? No gun's Knifes just good old kicking . Wait bet that wont happen either just like calling out real racers then backing out

Face it truth hurts Keith . Have a good ride this weekend hear Sunday will be nice out
Old 03-10-2016, 11:36 PM   #72
pinball
I got slow

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Big dirt bike (sold)
2003 Honda Sabre (sold)

Haven't met Keith yet, but he's posted more rides in the past eight months than anyone has in a long time, and I haven't heard a single complaint. Then two guys that have virtually no activity on MH drag themselves over just to start . Blackbird's join date was 10 days after Keith's, and based on his four posts it's obvious why he signed up. Not a single post from either of you inviting anyone to a ride, either. SMDH.
pinball is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-10-2016, 11:42 PM   #73
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

No need to Brian....i declare you the winner...your the best at everything as you clearly know in your own mind...goodnight...having surgery tomorrow gotta get some sleep...
Old 03-10-2016, 11:53 PM   #74
pigfarmer
Banned

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Salsa Horsethief
Paugcho bobber

User is banned

pigfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-10-2016, 11:53 PM   #75
Adamrides

ok then

Last edited by Adamrides; 03-10-2016 at 11:57 PM.
Adamrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:59 PM   #76
DrBlackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinball View Post
Haven't met Keith yet, but he's posted more rides in the past eight months than anyone has in a long time, SMDH.
Pinball.....How can you possibly comment with your 2cents worth if you haven't met him or been on one of his rides......Are you one of these politically correct liberals that thinks all Children/People should get participation trophy's........Here's the scoop,...8mths of rides on the exact same roads.......We've always called it the Dramamine ride...."Around n Around"......
Ya'll stop Sugar coating it and see all this for what it is,..... the simple Truth......You too shall become Bored and Indifferent to the next 8mths of following this Pied-Piper off the same Cliff............
You've been warned............
After the third or Fourth ride.....Pinball, you'll pull the pin and fall on your own Hand-grenade

Last edited by DrBlackbird; 03-11-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:08 AM   #77
pinball
I got slow

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Big dirt bike (sold)
2003 Honda Sabre (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlackbird View Post
Pinball.....How can you possibly comment with your 2cents worth if you haven't met him or been on one of his rides......Are you one of these politically correct liberals that thinks all Children/People should get participation trophy's........Here's the scoop,...8mths of rides on the exact same roads.......We've always called it the Dramamine ride...."Around n Around"......
Ya'll stop Sugar coating it and see all this for what it is,..... the simple Truth......You too shall become Bored and Indifferent to the next 8mths of following this Pied-Piper off the same Cliff............
You've been warned............
After the third or Fourth ride.....Pinball, you'll pull the pin and fall on your own Hand-grenade
His rides, his route. If you don't like it, don't show up. I'd thinks that's pretty simple, no?
pinball is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 12:27 AM   #78
DrBlackbird

Quote:
His rides, his route. If you don't like it, don't show up. I'd thinks that's pretty simple, no?
Mr. Pinball.........It "IS" Simple, for those that are enlightened......We don't show up,.... We learned what you shall soon learn.......
This was posted as a "Public Service Announcement"
We didn't want any unsuspecting members of "MH" to suffer an excruciating Mishap by falling asleep on this Boring Ride...........Get back with me in a Mth and tell me what different routes you rode..........Put your Keyboard down, and go get your Dramamine..............
And Oh, by the way, if you haven't met Kieth...........Look at my Avatar, and say "Hi"

Last edited by DrBlackbird; 03-11-2016 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:42 AM   #79
El Pachuco

Bike(s):
Kawasaki ZRX 1200R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgstang View Post
No need to Brian....i declare you the winner...your the best at everything as you clearly know in your own mind...goodnight...having surgery tomorrow gotta get some sleep...
Good luck with your surgery, my buddy Keith Morgan.
El Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 12:45 AM   #80
El Pachuco

Bike(s):
Kawasaki ZRX 1200R

Quote:
It is that simple. I exercise that option every time he invites me up to ride. I try to make a couple rides each year..............the rest, I simply don't make............without all the drama.
El Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:

Advertisement