Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2016, 09:23 PM   #41
Pyrogenic
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2001 FZ1

Member Garage

Morgstang has a badass zx14 now that will take many by surprise...but he adapts to the group and makes sure everyone is riding safe first and foremost.

Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIG GROUP RIDE!!!!! grudgedoutgsxr Events, Meets and Rides 105 06-26-2014 11:14 AM
group ride Grimace Events, Meets and Rides 26 04-11-2011 09:14 AM
New group dedicated to twisty road group rides for beginner to intermediate riders djtrancendance Events, Meets and Rides 56 10-21-2009 03:52 PM
Had my first group ride!!! edge2305 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 09-22-2008 06:44 AM
first group ride! JRxGRUBZx General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-06-2008 09:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2016, 10:07 PM   #42
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repth View Post
Lol! I don't ride on the street anything like I do on the track. I am not a very fast or skilled rider. If the pace is leisurely but still interesting for a noob like me then I would certainly consider it moderate.

Still pretty sure I've never met you.
now that the repth we all know (noob)

one day bro
Old 03-09-2016, 10:31 PM   #43
Adamrides

Quote:
Lol! I don't ride on the street anything like I do on the track. I am not a very fast or skilled rider. If the pace is leisurely but still interesting for a noob like me then I would certainly consider it moderate.

Still pretty sure I've never met you.
Should be on everyone's bucket list to meet TMAX, you'll never forget him.
Adamrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #44
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

And now back to our regularly scheduled topic...anyone need a group ride leader?....lol...carry on...

Last edited by Morgstang; 03-10-2016 at 08:26 AM.
Morgstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #45
c10

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Hayabusa Gen II
Yamaha T Max

Some one that use to be called weedater boy on ZRXOA for his numerous off road trips on his zrx1200R , and then just last year totaled A FZ1 in a mild right hand racing Jethro
from ZRXOA . He is lucky to be alive , and there is a go pro video out there of him flying through the air , and what remained of a new FZ1 . This is his 2nd FZ1 .
He may have gotten better on roads he knows , but throw a new turn in or unknown riding area , and watch yourself .
c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #46
DrBlackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10 View Post
Some one that use to be called weedater boy on ZRXOA for his numerous off road trips on his zrx1200R , and then just last year totaled A FZ1 in a mild right hand racing Jethro
from ZRXOA . He is lucky to be alive , and there is a go pro video out there of him flying through the air , and what remained of a new FZ1 . This is his 2nd FZ1 .
He may have gotten better on roads he knows , but throw a new turn in or unknown riding area , and watch yourself .
PUBLIC NOTICE.......The above opinion is spot on in Factual Truth........(Video Link Below)
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...Video.mp4.html
Recommended gear for one of these rides......Knobby Tires and a GoPro to film another chapter in the OffRoad adventures of Morgstang......
attachmentphp?attachmentid233663&ampd1453887083
attachmentphp?attachmentid202651&ampd1397841946

Last edited by DrBlackbird; 03-10-2016 at 02:20 PM.
DrBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #47
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Figured the 2 idiots Mutt and Jeff would show up sooner or later...stick to the Zrx board...your a legend in your own mind there little man...
Old 03-10-2016, 02:37 PM   #48
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlackbird View Post
PUBLIC NOTICE.......The above opinion is spot on in Factual Truth........(Video Link Below)
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...Video.mp4.html
Recommended gear for one of these rides......Knobby Tires and a GoPro to film another chapter in the OffRoad adventures of Morgstang......
attachmentphp?attachmentid233663&ampd1453887083
attachmentphp?attachmentid202651&ampd1397841946
Thank you sincerely for all of your many wonderful contributions to he MotoHouston community. I truly do not know where we would be without you.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:46 PM   #49
DrBlackbird

Quote:
Thank you sincerely for all of your many wonderful contributions to he MotoHouston community. I truly do not know where we would be without you.
I'm thinking a,...."Farmers Pasture"
DrBlackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:50 PM   #50
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Kinda funny....thats the only time ive gone down in 40 years of riding...wonder who else has done that....sorry for the rant earlier...these 2 have nothing better to do but downgrade me for there pleasure...lots of past history here from another board...any post or thread i would start you could rest assured Blackbird and C10 would show up with nothing good to say....after about 10 years it gets old...carry on
Old 03-10-2016, 02:53 PM   #51
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Bike(s):
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

are yall kidding around or what?
Old 03-10-2016, 02:57 PM   #52
pbfoot

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZG1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlackbird View Post
I'm thinking a,...."Farmers Pasture"
If you don't have something positive to add may I suggest you find another thread.
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 03-10-2016, 02:58 PM   #53
pbfoot

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZG1000

Quote:
What is your point?
Old 03-10-2016, 02:58 PM   #54
Morgstang

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha FZ1
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAX View Post
are yall kidding around or what?
Nope...
Old 03-10-2016, 03:06 PM   #55
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Bike(s):
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

man lots of bickering all over the place!
Old 03-10-2016, 03:07 PM   #56
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
1994 FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper
1964 Tote Gote
2003 GSXR600 - SOLD
2004 ZX6R - SOLD
1986 VFR750 - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
Despite of his mistakes in the past, it does not hold any leverage on what he has contributed to this forum so far.

Keith has been nothing but a positive figure on here. I admit, at first he was pushing the rides on everyone, but it was for a greater good. The routes, the pace, the breaks, and the eateries are all perfect. Many have enjoyed these and will continue to do so.

Nothing is worse than crashing your bike, especially when it is brought up, just to smear someone who is really trying to be a better person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
flipstyledsm22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:11 PM   #57
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
1994 FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper
1964 Tote Gote
2003 GSXR600 - SOLD
2004 ZX6R - SOLD
1986 VFR750 - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
I'd also like to add that c10 is a really knowledgeable person and has contributed many good advises on mechanical tips, performance tips, and great experiences with motorcycles. I've met him and we hit it off great. I just don't know his history with Keith and truthfully, I don't care to know.

We all grow up eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
flipstyledsm22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:19 PM   #58
Repth
Keyboard Warrior

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
'14 Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
I'd also like to add that c10 is a really knowledgeable person and has contributed many good advises on mechanical tips, performance tips, and great experiences with motorcycles. I've met him and we hit it off great. I just don't know his history with Keith and truthfully, I don't care to know.

We all grow up eventually.
Not all of us, apparently
Old 03-10-2016, 09:08 PM   #59
c10

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Hayabusa Gen II
Yamaha T Max

The point is know who your following pbfoot . On another site people would rather be lead by a blind man at least he could smell his way between the grass to keep it on the black top . Mr Keith fails to inform Drblackbird , and I at one time were good friends of Keith's . He needed thicker skin , and never liked the ribbing of not riding because a cloud was in the sky ( King of Clean he was called ) or he could never ride another members part of town . Always the Gay hill loop . Yes there is a place out there called Gay Hill . Made a comment he could beat a NHRA division 4 two time wally holder in the 1/4 mile with his super 1224 ZRX long arm machine , but declined the challenge when called out on his bluff . He use to never ride with gloves till everyone he says hates him talked him into more/better safety gear . Mr Morgstang feels like he was picked on , but was never left out rather chose to fly solo , and whine about it .
FYI there is more bad blood I'm no saint as I said some at a rally I shouldn't of after a few to many drinks . We both almost ended up in the jail house in a different state .
2 years ago he told the ZRXOA he was done / good by so long is a political F$%^K off
kind of way mainly the Houston group . Only to come back looking for Kawasaki parts , and brag I got what I was looking for a ZX14 Old Mr. Blackbird was going to loan fine Keith several thousand dollars to purchase a ZX14 before he bought the 1st FZ1 .
Gary asked for his e mail address , but Keith was afraid Gary would send him LMAO . Keith , and Karen share the same e mail address .

Keith has skeletons just like all of us do , but just a few of them are coming out
c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:27 PM   #60
pbfoot

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZG1000

Quote:
The point is know who your following pbfoot . On another site people would rather be lead by a blind man at least he could smell his way between the grass to keep it on the black top . Mr Keith fails to inform Drblackbird , and I at one time were good friends of Keith's . He needed thicker skin , and never liked the ribbing of not riding because a cloud was in the sky ( King of Clean he was called ) or he could never ride another members part of town . Always the Gay hill loop . Yes there is a place out there called Gay Hill . Made a comment he could beat a NHRA division 4 two time wally holder in the 1/4 mile with his super 1224 ZRX long arm machine , but declined the challenge when called out on his bluff . He use to never ride with gloves till everyone he says hates him talked him into more/better safety gear . Mr Morgstang feels like he was picked on , but was never left out rather chose to fly solo , and whine about it .
FYI there is more bad blood I'm no saint as I said some at a rally I shouldn't of after a few to many drinks . We both almost ended up in the jail house in a different state .
2 years ago he told the ZRXOA he was done / good by so long is a political F$%^K off
kind of way mainly the Houston group . Only to come back looking for Kawasaki parts , and brag I got what I was looking for a ZX14 Old Mr. Blackbird was going to loan fine Keith several thousand dollars to purchase a ZX14 before he bought the 1st FZ1 .
Gary asked for his e mail address , but Keith was afraid Gary would send him LMAO . Keith , and Karen share the same e mail address .

Keith has skeletons just like all of us do , but just a few of them are coming out
The past is the past. We have all done things we are not proud of. It sounds like you are still holding a grudge. I don't know why you have to come here and vent. No one gives a . I judge a man on how they treat me now. Everyone has the capacity to change if they really want to. I suggest you let it go as you are not going to change my mind about Keith. As far as people wrecking up in Brenham, many people buy bikes that are beyond their skill to ride and run into trouble in the twisties. Ride your own ride is my moto. I should not have to hold back because someone behind me cannot ride a safe pace. I don't have many years left to ride so I intend to enjoy every one I have left. No guts, no glory.

Advertisement