MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 10:47 AM   #121
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

Don't worry about it Jason...When I first posted one here I put a picture of my Lexus up because everyone else had pics of their cars...I got flamed for it...and everyone was calling me a snob...I was just doing what everyone else did...someone is always looking to make themselve look better by putting another person down. And like Azylum said, we can ride together anytime. Get that bike fixed!

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9/5/15 Forest Ride *149/3090 FuelSlut Events, Meets and Rides 54 09-06-2015 02:45 PM
N Forest ride today 5/9 woodlands, conroe kawi4life Events, Meets and Rides 1 05-09-2012 04:37 PM
N forest ride today at 5:30 or 6. woodlands/conroe kawi4life Events, Meets and Rides 2 05-09-2012 10:51 AM
Forest ride right now, woodlands, conroe 5/7 kawi4life Events, Meets and Rides 1 05-07-2012 06:12 PM
149/3090 Ride Pics, Dec 31 andre3k General Discussion (Moto Related) 84 01-03-2007 10:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2007, 10:48 AM   #122
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1 View Post
There was another post, about a month ago where racers were giving their opinions and ranking like 5 different companies.
Sharkskinz
Attack
Tom - is ranking his new stuff about here...
HotBodies

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:50 AM   #123
ZR1
This is the life

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

yeh, oh well. My insurance is gonna more than double with "collision". Ill be paying like $500 a / mo total.
I say screw that and buy a Duc. Anybody know what the monthly payments are on a 1098 with nothing down /60 mos?
ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:51 AM   #124
Spanish Fly
Take me drunk, I'm home!!

Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)

Quote:
Somehow i got a less expensive policy that covers theft and everyone elses vehicles if i hit them?? I know i have theft as i had a bike ripped before. not sure how they found that loophole but they will if they can... Riders beware with your "honest" accidents.
funny thing is that your mishap is now helping others by letting us know that we should really check to see what our insurance covers. i have collision, comp., theft but now i need to see if it will cover my bike in the event i go down all alone without hitting anything
Spanish Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:51 AM   #125
ZR1
This is the life

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

cool thx moody. NCBR- im about to call a guy about a thing- tony s could prolly quiet a few people.
Fugetaboutit.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #126
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
yeh, oh well. My insurance is gonna more than double with "collision". Ill be paying like $500 a / mo total.
I say screw that and buy a Duc. Anybody know what the monthly payments are on a 1098 with nothing down /60 mos?
i asked my dad who covers his bike, he told me dairyland, so i checked them out. Full coverage for my busa, $16,026 PER YEAR!!!!, so it could be worse, that's like $1400 per month!!
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:53 AM   #127
Spanish Fly
Take me drunk, I'm home!!

Bike(s):
2003 SV650s (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthHoustonCBR View Post
When I first posted one here I put a picture of my Lexus up because everyone else had pics of their cars...
snob

Spanish Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:53 AM   #128
ZR1
This is the life

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

how did the rest of the ride go for yous guys anywhoo?
Old 07-23-2007, 10:57 AM   #129
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

Lets ride it again this Saturday!!!!

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #130
ZR1
This is the life

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

wow. You are like the DR Phil of motohouston. You figured out my like personality and all that from just a picture.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:01 AM   #131
ZR1
This is the life

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

listen dr phil. I got things to do , people to see. Ill have my people contact your people and we can settle this whole thing on Oprah.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #132
ZR1
This is the life

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthHoustonCBR View Post
Lets ride it again this Saturday!!!!
my brother has the same bike as I , except red. Maybe i can sneak it out..laters
Old 07-23-2007, 11:07 AM   #133
quicksaveme

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2014 Multistrada GTS

Yo ZR1, I don't know if you saw, but my 2007 R1 is for sale. I think it looks nice man. DB Smoked Screen, flushmounts, Smoked integrated tail light.

Go check it out, sorry about your ride man, but I got one for ya :-)

Just got the 4k mile service done
quicksaveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #134
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
Quote:
Not really , just shocked that a fellow rider goes down and gets trashed by other riders for doing so...
hey man, it's all apart of riding. when people give each other a hard time, it's because we're glad you're around to hear it. if it had went another way, we'd be all sad for you and saying our prayers. hope you understand where i'm getting at.

flaming each other is the only way we get along on MH.

although some people just do it to pass the time. :icon_bigg

and as for the race bodywork, i do a lot of bodywork to race fairings.....and the best stuff in my opinion right now is Attack performance. they come "READY" to paint, they crash very well (personal experience, and friend's experience), and fitment is OUTSTANDING. the price is also decent.

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #135
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"Not really , just shocked that a fellow rider goes down and gets trashed by other riders for doing so..."

No, getting razzed for making some bad judgement calls...and for someone else referring to the wreck as a tradgedy.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:44 AM   #136
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

Quote:
One more thing.... to all you Factory riders who posted about me transfering my weight learn how to rail... blah blah blah. Just post your class and bike # please. We let the rest of this be settled on the track, assuming its TWS (Texas World Speedway).

I expected all the talk but I hope you would at least meet me and know something about me before you totally disrespect me and my ability to ride. Anyone who has ridden with me can vouch for me.

No im not a squid, this is the first time I have ever been down on a sportbike, yes ever. I phooked up the turn, I didnt respect the bald rear tire, and I paid for it. End o story. Hope to be back real soon. And Dont Forget racers, please post your race # and class thanks.

*duathlon- Run / bike / run format. similar to a triathlon.

BWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHA.......looks like i mist a bit. May I have a go?

First off. Glad your here to read this.

2nd. People are flaming you cause your still a noob and I'm about to show you why.

If your tire is bald..... the sides are still good. The "curve" .....not "Turn".... not "Corner"..... the little "curve" can be negotiated if your sooo badass!!

The point that the races here are laughing at is that there are no "Corners" on 149 .

I will PM u a bet you can't refuze on a 600 vs your 1000 on 149 any day of your life buddy. I can vs you with my R1 for Pinks.

Next the fact that you haven't wrecked means that you don't know your limits.....or the bikes. The best of the best crash. Though it is very imortant to bring her home in one peice. Something I stuggle with from time to time. :icon_bigg

Boy if you a novice racer an this is your first wreck. #1 Be happy you alive and not stuck to a tree or sliced in half by barbed wire. #2 I can't wait to see you at any track. #3 I dare you to challenge my bet.

Last edited by hypertrophyy; 07-23-2007 at 12:12 PM.
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:05 PM   #137
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

oh yeah and if thats all the damage done to it and the insurance comp wouldn't total your bike out....i will let you ride it as is and give you a 8 min head start. Speed Racer...

I've seen insurance comps total out bikes on near bodywork alone. Your friends said you had full cov...... i think thats why everybody was meesing with you so much. That sux that its comming out of your pocket.
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #138
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain View Post
hey man, it's all apart of riding. when people give each other a hard time, it's because we're glad you're around to hear it. if it had went another way, we'd be all sad for you and saying our prayers. hope you understand where i'm getting at.

flaming each other is the only way we get along on MH.

although some people just do it to pass the time. :icon_bigg

and as for the race bodywork, i do a lot of bodywork to race fairings.....and the best stuff in my opinion right now is Attack performance. they come "READY" to paint, they crash very well (personal experience, and friend's experience), and fitment is OUTSTANDING. the price is also decent.
Attack plastics crash very well!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:40 PM   #139
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
I heard it was 165... and the sudden left after the small blind right hander was too much for the bald rear tire... so I heard he sraightened it up and took his chances on the grass rather than sliding 100 + feet down the road.
I also heard that wearing the best gear he could find allowed him to walk away with some soreness and not a scratch. Next...
notworthy

Walked away a crashed this fast without serious injuries, you're lucky or you must be superman.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #140
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement