MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2016, 03:41 PM   #1
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

looking for small Honda-ish engine, 50-70cc

Looking for a small horizontal Honda or clone engine. Don't even mind so much if it needs to be rebuilt, just don't want to try to teach my son to ride my z50 with the 125cc manual that I've got in the bike now. If you have one, or know of one (even if sold with a bike attached) let me know. I've found a semi-auto 70cc w/ carb and such for about $300, so unless it's an entire bike I'm hoping to stay under that.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
small engine repair shop in The Woodlands area bioGuru Off Topic 2 06-09-2014 06:45 AM
small engine / lawn equipment, parts for an echo weed eater urbanXJ Off Topic 7 08-05-2010 09:42 AM
50 ride/run hwy6 &529 ish Time 9:00p.m.-1:00 a.m. ANTISOCIAL Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 7 02-14-2009 11:40 AM
Hey 50 engine pros....? ZXALAN Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 6 05-06-2008 09:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2016, 03:49 PM   #2
mx6er

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
TL1KR
street legal xr50

Member Garage

But, if he learns to ride that z50 with a manual clutch 4 speed 125. Then he can ride anything!
mx6er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

If I had an open field, I wouldn't worry too much. Right now the only place we have to ride has a few too many trees to learn clutch work up front. Once he gets start, stop, and turn down we can put the manual back in.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:43 PM   #4
TardinLA
BLACK AND PROUD

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
CRF450R SM
CRF Fiddy

I've got most of a CRF50, minus a few nuts and bolts. Have not started it in about 7 months. Tore it down, got back about 90% together and stole my son's 50 to ride.
Frame and forks powdercoated, new and old plastic. cheap, it's in my way.
text me if interested, leaving work and won't be back on today, PM'ed you my number
TardinLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:

Advertisement