MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2007, 07:08 PM   #21
infidel
drpickles

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302
what about teh ho's? I guess i'm going to have to sign up at chicriders.net, so I can fish for som ho's that i can impregnate, then not work and make them pay me child support.
i thought that why Nikki was Around....... :laughing6 :laughing6

just kidding Nikki

wait ,

no im not
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no mercy is in the hospital mekrew Off Topic 81 12-21-2007 03:36 PM
no mercy f4i, brandon, you have competition josh302 General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 07-18-2007 09:31 AM
no mercy f4i (Brandon) 50cc chick Off Topic 118 07-03-2007 10:40 PM
No Mercy Pics 6/8 Mala Lingua General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 06-09-2007 11:03 PM
newbie: no mercy f4i nihaikitty Off Topic 11 10-08-2006 10:01 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2007, 07:08 PM   #22
Duck84
bikeless....at the moment

Bike(s):
03 600rr--> sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr pickles
Brandon was being bandon. it's the internet let it go..... i do like the threats from flyin duc that $hit was funny. Brandon u you know you can't argue with sponsors on Mh , They get to do and say what they want here....
+1
Old 07-19-2007, 07:18 PM   #23
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Quote:
u missed nothing. isn't worth reading or hearing about . to sum it up Brandon was being his usual self tim wanted to kick his and 15 ppl instigated, tim never sent his pm. brandons a pu$$y and yea wheres my money beatch???? o yea and evil monkey is impregnanted. that is all
Hey guys I appoligized for letting him get to me, I DID send the pm, however the first one I sent I didnt realize that my box hit 100 this morning and went back and checked it and then sent him another one, that I know he got, I have gotten over him being rude to me, But still think all the rude things he said to her was very wrong, yes everyone is entitled to their 2 cents but, I believe he was very wrong and am still interested in meeting up with him and discussing this in person, I,m not a drama Efighter or whatever u call it. But I will run into him someday, I go to the LH meets and often go to the PO,s on tuesdays, Brandon if ur reading this I hope to see u soon, so we can put this to rest cool guy
Old 07-19-2007, 07:22 PM   #24
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC
Hey guys I appoligized for letting him get to me, I DID send the pm, however the first one I sent I didnt realize that my box hit 100 this morning and went back and checked it and then sent him another one, that I know he got, I have gotten over him being rude to me, But still think all the rude things he said to her was very wrong, yes everyone is entitled to their 2 cents but, I believe he was very wrong and am still interested in meeting up with him and discussing this in person, I,m not a drama Efighter or whatever u call it. But I will run into him someday, I go to the LH meets and often go to the PO,s on tuesdays, Brandon if ur reading this I hope to see u soon, so we can put this to rest cool guy
why dunt yo let the die already? fukk it its the internet. he's 19 yrs old and is going to talk shiit so talking in person isn't going to get you anywhere. if it makes you feel better i'll slap his punk a$$ next time i see him.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:23 PM   #25
Duck84
bikeless....at the moment

Bike(s):
03 600rr--> sold

Quote:
why dunt yo let the die already? fukk it its the internet. he's 19 yrs old and is going to talk shiit.
yea i agree just let it go....if yall meet or whatever theres a BIG chance that things would get hot, so just let it go
Old 07-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #26
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

oh yea.. slap him one time for me too.... thanks

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:29 PM   #27
FLYIN'DUC

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Quote:
why dunt yo let the die already? fukk it its the internet. he's 19 yrs old and is going to talk shiit so talking in person isn't going to get you anywhere. if it makes you feel better i'll slap his punk a$$ next time i see him.
Even nineteen year olds need to learn lessons, trying to get him to realize that someday he might talk to the wrong person and they might fuc him up, Not me just letting him know just like robbing a bank or stealing a bike, you cant allways say opps I,m sorry after u get caught. There is such a thing as accepting responsibility for your actions and words, We live in a world where morons just shoot u for looking at them wrong at a red light, whats this world coming to?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:34 PM   #28
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer
yea.. Brandon is cool and good people.. but what would all of you think or say if this was your sister, girlfriend, wife or other that he was trashing.. dont think your comments would be so kind.. just my two cents worth..
Im from the country I feal you if that was my sis or somthin there would have been no words I feal that everyone was wrong weveryone was right in each others eyes (if that makes sense)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Old 07-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #29
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

Some one give tim a hug. I at work and cant.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:40 PM   #30
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Even nineteen year olds need to learn lessons, trying to get him to realize that someday he might talk to the wrong person and they might fuc him up, Not me just letting him know just like robbing a bank or stealing a bike, you cant allways say opps I,m sorry after u get caught. There is such a thing as accepting responsibility for your actions and words, We live in a world where morons just shoot u for looking at them wrong at a red light, whats this world coming to?
ill slap his for you then Tim.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #31
FLYIN'DUC

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Good night guys I outta here for the night my wifes gonna give up some booty tonight. She says if I shut down quickly, see ya.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:41 PM   #32
Gixxer Geezer

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
ill slap his for you then Tim.

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 thanks man..

Old 07-19-2007, 07:45 PM   #33
Gixxer Geezer

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold

Quote:
Good night guys I outta here for the night my wifes gonna give up some booty tonight. She says if I shut down quickly, see ya.

later Tim.. and thats not what she told me ... she is putting you to work when you get home.... :laughing6 :laughing6 . see ya tomorrow

Old 07-19-2007, 08:07 PM   #34
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Brandon If u would like to meet me to discuss this matter a little further, I,ll be very happy to do so. I dont think u should be bringing someone down during this happy time in her life, wether u like or know her or not, thats bullshit and when u start calling people names and running off at the mouth then u should be able to back it up, would u like to meet and discuss this matter more or would like to appologize to her and quietly go away, I think this would be the smart and proper thing to do, Looking forward to seeing u, Tim

my response
the smart thing to do? dude i dont know you and wouldn like to, im not gonna apologize to anyone, i never do

his reply
Oh u,ll get to know me allright I,ll find u, and u might learn to appologize, talk alot of lets see if u can back it up, ****ing *****. time and place or should I make that call?

and you keep trying to fight me why?

you say one thing on the board and then i get this PM?
Old 07-19-2007, 08:10 PM   #35
sillywabbit

Bike(s):
Firebolt

Member Garage

msf?
Old 07-19-2007, 08:11 PM   #36
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbit
msf?
+1
Old 07-19-2007, 08:12 PM   #37
soap4life
Reverend

Bike(s):
z1000

Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester
i was reading the E FIGHT and was funny why?

it i am the one that know no mercy the less and i already know

the way he is in mh is outside. i know some ppl cant stand him but. i can why?

because i apreciate honesty over anything else, if he says im a phucking idiot, believe me. he mean it

i know sometimes he can be an a$$, but is just the way he is.

fights are useless in my opinion, instead of fight him try to understand why he does it

i say again i dont defend him. i am just stating a fact,, he is a cool guy

now if he is getting beat up, call me so i can take my camera with me ha ha ha

and a dust pan to pick the bones

internet is just that, get mad when anyone does that in person just my 02
this is different for a change, i can actually understand what pester is saying!!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:16 PM   #38
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

just let it die already wat was said was said and its now the past
Old 07-19-2007, 08:17 PM   #39
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Quote:
I,m sure he is cool, but he shouldnt trash some pregnant girl, and then call me out, and then say his brother is gonna beat me up, thats the stupid,est I ever heard, WTF. I think I,d rather show up and get my kicked than come up with that .
i said i dont want to fight, and if you really wanna fight someone fight my bro, and you were the one talking mad , i was being my normal smartass self
Old 07-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #40
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Look, brandon is gonna be brandon. But believe me, at times he can be apologetic for things he may have said. Yes, if this was something unplanned for evil monkey and ga_goosh then, I think it's cool that they're trying to make a positive out of a negative. But threatning someone because of they're opinions is not the right way to go about this. Was he being an ? Yeah, that's brandon. even i've gotten on his for he told me and stepped out of line, but were still friends. Both people need to grow up. This is some childish third grade, i'll meet you at the playground bullshit.... Tim, I think it would be up to ga_goosh to handle brandon in such a manner, being as it's his chick/future wife that is being put on blast here. So a 19 yr old told you off? Just put it aside, and know that eventually if he continues this way, karma will catch up with him. But brandon is a very cool guy even though his methods are somewhat unsatisfactory....:eh:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Closed Thread

Advertisement