Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: It is too late to call in sick

As we approach Superbowl Sunday I HAVE just one thing left to do. Pick a winner. I have no horse in the race since I have managed to avoid the office pool. I don't have an office. I am not flying to any city or state that allows betting. I don't care which team wins. I do have an opinion about what might happen. I am pleased with DENVER VS. CAROLINA. Did you really want to see THE PATS AND THE CARDS. Yuck.

Despite what we have all head about great defenses, I believe it will be a high scoring game. I am picking the Panthers to win because they are endangered and there are plenty of Bronocs around. If you watched the lead up to this one you might think it was a boxing match. Only 2 people involved in the 100 yd. rectangle. PEYTON AND CAM. No other players seem to be involved. I think a player we don't know much about might be the difference, Like that Butler guy who made the goal line pick for the Patriots.

I, unlike many, don't have a problem with Newton showboating. I think Manning has a good sense of humor and more money than any one else in Colorado. This game has never been about the bonus money FOR THE PLAYERS. One network sales guy will make more selling spots than any of the players in the game. I do realize I KEEP MAKING THE SAME ASSUMPTION time after time. Every time I see or hear the name NEWTON I think it might be NATE OR WAYNE. Perhaps even ISSAC. GAME ON...Craig Roberts for click2houston.

KPRC20The20Daily20Craig20click 1448553009522 651061 ver10 1280 720

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote