Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #21
Stayin' Young
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
I use to have the same problem when going through a turn, didn't matter if it was a sweeper or just turning right on a side street. I think I'm over it now for some reason...I think a lot of it has to do with your right hand controlling the throttle and possibly using your arms too much on the bar. I noticed a significance increase in comfortableness making right handed turns after my first trackday....and hoping my second proves to be that much more beneficial.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some serious lean angles brandontx General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 01-29-2011 01:05 AM
How to lean harder Mr.D General Discussion (Moto Related) 116 05-03-2010 05:39 PM
how lean is to lean! H2447INTX How To's and Q & A's 17 06-07-2009 07:01 PM
Lean angles bdmpastx Taking it to the Track 31 03-24-2007 12:50 AM
Old 07-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #22
The Most Intolerable bish
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Originally Posted by houseofpain
there's not gonna be many roads out here anywhere near houston that will give you the ability to learn your own, and your bike's capabilities. and if you didn't know on the streets doesn't make you fast on the tracks. so if you're thinking....i should get fast on the streets's the wrong mentality. you'll get yourself or someone else injured or in trouble before you know the true capabilities of you and your bike.

Listen to him, this is the best advice i've seen yet!!!! Get on the track and actually get to USE ur bike!!!!
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:27 PM   #23
moving chicane
Feedback Rating: (0)

Originally Posted by MrGixxer7fitty
so which is the bad habits?
Look at the pics, the one with the smallest angle is where you want to be, more upright in corners = more traction and speed.

I am more left hander turns, but the right one not so comfortable. If I were to be in a race and it has more right turn, I probably be last.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote