Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2016, 08:23 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

I wouldnt get caught dead in a prius....
Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
come test ride me......................... Jerzey General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 05-26-2010 07:12 AM
THE TEST RIDE FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 09-13-2007 06:30 PM
test ride RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 08-07-2007 09:13 PM
Test Ride! Candie Taking it to the Track 6 08-28-2006 06:20 PM
cbr1000 test ride TWISTED METAL General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 05-21-2006 06:48 PM
Old 01-28-2016, 08:46 PM   #22
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)

a Prius
Flip Flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:54 PM   #23
Range Target
Feedback Rating: (0)

Originally Posted by RUPNOK View Post
How was the test ride process at gulf coast? Some dealers are very accommodating, others are a pain in the to get a test ride. Wild west and Honda off 290 were easy to deal with, Polaris west was a major pain. Won't be going back there.
Gulf Coast is great about test rides. They have even let me take bikes out in the rain while waiting on service work. I've bought two bikes from Jim. His email is on their site. He will be straightforward on what he can let you try out.

I test rode a Zero there last year. To me, the sensation of acceleration/ speed is below what you are physically achieving. I think the low noise and light weight trick your mind into thinking you moving slower. Then you look at the speedo and go "huh? really?" Adding to this is the fact you do not need to change gears. Lots of fun, and a very unique riding experience.
Angamico is offline   Reply With Quote