MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2007, 07:57 AM   #81
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

haha what a interesting ride that was, I couldnt believe that kid hit the cop

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
5/23 Racer's Road/1489 Ride Members? LifeRocket7 Events, Meets and Rides 0 05-24-2015 05:05 PM
Anybody riding Racer Road this week??? **Road condition updates** Krazy D Events, Meets and Rides 52 08-05-2012 07:57 PM
CASUAL EVENING RIDE @ RACER ROAD CubanGIXXER Events, Meets and Rides 0 08-08-2007 03:04 PM
Racer Road?????? Z71325hp General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 07-24-2007 09:54 AM
Went Down at Racer Road Los Off Topic 32 10-22-2005 04:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2007, 09:16 AM   #82
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Jet sorry to hear about your sis, I pray for a speedy recovery
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:18 AM   #83
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78
Jet sorry to hear about your sis, I pray for a speedy recovery
+1 same here bro

where is mckee?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #84
SVmike
nuthin'

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
just a mtn bike now...

Send a message via AIM to SVmike
, glad to hear she's not too badly hurt.

yeah the ride was fun. Thanks for waiting on me guys. I came home from work and fell asleep. I woke up about 615 and rushed to check the forum only to find you guys were meeting up at 630. It was good meeting you guys and I'm glad nobody was taken out by that pick-up truck.
Rob, man you FLEW by me and that sheriff. I didn't see him until I was passing him b/c he didn't have any lights on and it was getting dark.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:26 AM   #85
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

The full story of yesterday *caution LONG

Ok, well take this one step at a time.
All day a group of us wanted to go on a ride out to racer road and take some twisties. But it was on and off raining, we were getting weather info from all over, saying different things

Well It looked good enough to try and ride.

So we all meet up and start riding. (I started near the rear, gah). But, by the time we started hitting twisties I some how got 3 and 4 alternating. Good riding, we start to slow down after one set due to the rest of the group was alittle behind.

(oh and we past 2 cops one with lights, one without, on the way up there, so they knew we were out there)

At this point it was the point man, then the 2 spot, followed by a truck (not sure how that got in) Then spot 3 and me. The street kinda splits into two, main road goes left, and smaller one branches off slight right. We continue around the turn, point and 2 get by the split in the road, the truck goes slight right. Then there was a Dodge ram sitting at the stop sign at the split. Just charges right through at us! I know he saw us he had a little smile on his face. My horn was blasting. Its not like he didnt see us then stop, he just kept on going. Misses us by less then a foot.

Well now that we watch to see if he rams any more of our crew a while bike we go real slow and wait. They all catch up, thankfully.

Some more hard riding in there.

On the way back Rob and I set up on the side of the rode so gixxer19 and svmike knew when to turn. Then fell into the back. Rob THE ENTIRE TRIP was in the rear with the new guy (gixxer19) to make sure hes ok, learning, etc. Well at the end of our little trip, he takes off and tries to catch up to jimmy. I figure he was in the back, I'll stay back here.

Sure enough next thing we know a sheriff flys past us in the oppisite lane, pulls a U-turn hits the lights. Then flys past us last 3 riders. Next thing I know the new guy (gixxer19) stops and turns. But me and svMike caught up and pulled over with 3 other riders behind the cop car. I was like who did he pull over. Jimmy was like Rob!

I about lost it, the guy going slow the ENTIRE ride got screwed.
Ended up the cop couldn't mark him, (too fast? wasnt setup? I dont know)
All I know is the cop told rob if he could have clocked him he would have been going to jail. But while were waiting a cop in a pick-up slows down to park a head of rob to assist the other cop. Sure enough when hes slowing down, a kid in a durango looking SUV slams in to the back of him (THE COP!)

Were all like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh all at once, (actually that was pretty fun) Jimmy was said "hes ****ed now."

But In the end Rob only got a warning because the cop couldn't clock him. Rob, if you would have got a ticket, I would help ya pay for it!

where is mckee?

Last edited by lilmckee; 07-18-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:41 AM   #86
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Yeah ... I'm "THE NEW GUY" ... when I saw that cop fly by me and Mike I figured he was going to go to the front, stop the front runner and then catch the rest of us as we rolled in ... I've got 2 outstanding tickets and i haven't gotten my motorcycle license yet ... so I pulled into a neighborhood that was right before the hill and called Joe which had already reached the shell station ... and he said that it was only Him and Jimmy, and no-one else had showed up ... so I figured the cop pulled everyone else over!
I wasn't trying to bail on you guys ... I tried to get you guys to turn with me ... I just don't deal to good with cops!!!

By the way ... Rob, thanks for hanging back with me on the twisties, I'm still trying to get the hang of the turns! I would have helped you out on the ticket as well brother!
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:42 AM   #87
Eric Martinez
Big E

Bike(s):
GSX-R 1000

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer19
A COUPLE OF US ARE GOING OUT TO RACER ROAD AROUND 7PM.:laughing6 :laughing6 ANYONE WANT TO JOIN, POST UP!

Where are ya'll going too meet at........
Eric Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:44 AM   #88
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Martinez
Where are ya'll going too meet at........

it was yesterday

where is mckee?
Old 07-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #89
wever411
Gunt Puncher

Feedback Rating: (8)

wow that sucks, did anybody have a video camera? The cop getting hit while stopping someone else is stuff you see on TV.
wever411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:48 AM   #90
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wever411
wow that sucks, did anybody have a video camera? The cop getting hit while stopping someone else is stuff you see on TV.
i wish man, and where were you yesterday!

where is mckee?
Old 07-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #91
wever411
Gunt Puncher

Feedback Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee
i wish man, and where were you yesterday!
I usually just ride on the weekends. I don't like dealing with freeway traffic during the week to get to the good roads.
wever411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #92
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG
Hmm 2 outstanding tickets, and no M class is asking to go to jail. Especially riding a bike, it is just a matter of time till you get caught. I personally don't care, but might want to take care of that stuff, before going to jail. The M class you really need to get, police will just stop you to spot check to see if you have it and insurance, but when the warrents pull up, well then you get to go to the pokey. Wouldnt want that for just 2 tickets would you ???

Ps not trying to give you a hard time, but it is a matter of time till it does catch up to you unfortunatly

J
so true, I dont know how many times I have been pulled over doing nothing but crusing with the flow of traffic just to see my drivers licene (sp) and insurance.
TMGP #78

Quote:
Old 07-18-2007, 11:08 AM   #93
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
yeah, I'm working on getting that taken care of, ive only been riding for less than 2 months ... but thats why I didn't take the chance and turned and hid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG
Hmm 2 outstanding tickets, and no M class is asking to go to jail. Especially riding a bike, it is just a matter of time till you get caught. I personally don't care, but might want to take care of that stuff, before going to jail. The M class you really need to get, police will just stop you to spot check to see if you have it and insurance, but when the warrents pull up, well then you get to go to the pokey. Wouldnt want that for just 2 tickets would you ???

Ps not trying to give you a hard time, but it is a matter of time till it does catch up to you unfortunatly

J
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #94
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer19
yeah, I'm working on getting that taken care of, ive only been riding for less than 2 months ... but thats why I didn't take the chance and turned and hid!
dude its alright just get your m soon
get the tickets paid off, where i come from if you have 2 outstanding tickets (or one for more then 6 months), they suspend your driving privileges and send you a letter telling you so.

Then when you get pulled over its straight to jail, (do not pass go).

where is mckee?
Old 07-18-2007, 12:47 PM   #95
ZR1
This is the life

Bike(s):
KX 450F
BMC TM01
waiting...

Just talked to irish and heard about the exciting end to the ride. ...And they say motorcycles are dangerous... whatever. I wouldve been there for the ride but I had plans. Anybody ever go north to the forest? Were plaaning a ride out there Thur. morning. I love that ride. I know of a few different roads out there. Lots of twisty action.
ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #96
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1
Just talked to irish and heard about the exciting end to the ride. ...And they say motorcycles are dangerous... whatever. I wouldve been there for the ride but I had plans. Anybody ever go north to the forest? Were plaaning a ride out there Thur. morning. I love that ride. I know of a few different roads out there. Lots of twisty action.
havent been but somewhere "someone" said theres cranky cops up there...

where is mckee?
Old 07-18-2007, 03:09 PM   #97
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee
havent been but somewhere "someone" said theres cranky cops up there...
I been up there a couple times, seen a couple cops but I have heard the same that if they pull you over your getting a ticket..
TMGP #78

Quote:

Advertisement