Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|01-14-2016, 06:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Cruiser wants to see your bikes!
Photo courtesy of Klock Werks
Karlee Cobb's "Outrider" Custom Indian Scout
Motorcycle Cruiser Magazine wants to see your custom bikes! If you have a project that has already been shot, we would love to see the photos. If you have a project that is recently finished and hasn’t been shot yet, we would love to hear about it and potentially get some shots taken and have it featured. Below is a general outline of what we’re looking for, as well as some questions to help us write the story on you and your bike!
Thanks, and we look forward to your response!
Selected bikes will:
-Be featured as the main image on MotorcycleCruiser.com’s home page for a minimum of one day.
-Have a feature written about the bike and the shop/ builder
-Live indefinitely on the website as searchable content
-Be promoted through all social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
Cruiser, standard, brat, cafe?, club-style, bobber, scrambler, whatever sort of swing-arm, non-sport bike custom bike you have. Anything from custom Triumphs, BMWs, Sportsters and Bolts, to weirdo metric 250 and 125cc builds. If you’ve got it, we want to see it!
Please send hi-res images including profile shots of both sides of the bike, as well as 45 degree angle shots from the front and the back, and close-up detail shots of any interesting pieces.
Photos by Sean Delshadi
"Crossbow"Harley-Davidson Street 750 from LA Harley-Davidson of Anaheim
1. What was the motorcycle you used as a platform for this custom job, and why?
2. What is the first impression you want people to get when they see this build?
3. What was this bike built to do? (city streets, scrambles, highway, everything...)
4. If you could summarize your building style in three words, what would they be?
5. Who or what do you see as your main style influence on this build?
6. Which custom parts were made in house?
7. Which aftermarket parts did you have to source out?
8. What is a detail that you love that the untrained eye might overlook?
9. What’s next for this particular bike? (will it be touring the shows, sold to a customer, etc.)
10. Which sort of bike do you see yourself using for your next build?
PLEASE EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO: Cruiser@BonnierCorp.com
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How is everyone storing their bikes/track bikes?||f4ihoneybadger||General Discussion (Moto Related)||11||11-02-2014 11:59 PM|
|Cruiser||Cap'n Stab'n||Off Topic||18||01-26-2010 09:28 AM|
|Which cruiser should I get?||l_g_carmona||Cruisers Lounge||62||09-18-2008 09:23 AM|
|im done with sport bikes i bought me a cruiser||PORSCHITO||Off Topic||9||02-10-2006 05:44 PM|
|Thinking of transitioning from sport to cruiser, opinions on bikes?||Txlonestar||Cruisers Lounge||22||09-06-2005 07:23 PM|