MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2007, 02:16 PM   #41
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
i just woke up...i'll be on xbox live all day...i have to be at work at 4am tomorrow morning at LCR off 225, and i'll be working 7-16's for the next 3-4 weeks...then prolly going to Oklahoma for a week or two...but when i come back...hopefully i'll have enough for something...
What! Not coming? I was hoping Ownage Sensei would be out giving another sit down tutorial. Brena and I made progress after the last lesson. We'll keep practicing our Brake Kata till next time. :icon_bigg
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
15% OFF All Online Purchases until July 31st! TMPSW Team Mancuso Powersports SOUTHWEST 0 07-23-2012 12:51 PM
TMGP round 4 Denton July 14 and 15 obed Events, Meets and Rides 6 07-15-2012 08:35 PM
TMGP-July 14 & 15 in Denton obed Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 06-08-2012 02:34 PM
3 Palms - Ride free July 14 &15 Choiya Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 37 07-16-2007 09:20 AM
MotoGP Viewing-Sun July 15- The Wet Spot Texmex1 Events, Meets and Rides 0 07-13-2007 07:48 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2007, 02:16 PM   #42
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






he told you you could load it in your truck....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:17 PM   #43
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua
What! Not coming? I was hoping Ownage Sensei would be out giving another sit down tutorial. Brena and I made progress after the last lesson. We'll keep practicing our Brake Kata till next time. :icon_bigg

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #44
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
he told you you could load it in your truck....

Shush woman!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:21 PM   #45
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Shush woman!!!!

why???????:confused1
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:21 PM   #46
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Iunno....:dontknow:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:22 PM   #47
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






hahahaha yea thats what i thought. Del go pick up sushi!!!! mmmm sushi
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:23 PM   #48
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
hahahaha yea thats what i thought. Del go pick up sushi!!!! mmmm sushi


WTFuxors?

Where did that come from? And why sushi? :laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:25 PM   #49
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






i dunno randomness....... Seaweed salad sounds sooo good right now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:28 PM   #50
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Whatev.....I'm fixin to leave here in a bit for some grub and stunt.......:icon_bigg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #51
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Brena are you prego? LOL JK!!! I say that bc you have been hungrey allot lately and not only but have been picky on what you want to eat.....LOL luv ya Brena.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:02 PM   #52
DLunsford21
Go Fast Or Go Home
 
DLunsford21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: South Side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 582


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha 600r -STOLEN-









Send a message via AIM to DLunsford21
I'm fixin to head out there see ya'll up there
__________________
mattyqo6

R.I.P. Brother, You'll Forever Be Apart Of Us All
DLunsford21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:33 PM   #53
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
Brena are you prego? LOL JK!!! I say that bc you have been hungrey allot lately and not only but have been picky on what you want to eat.....LOL luv ya Brena.

That is in no way funny Nikki... you for saying that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:33 PM   #54
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
we're running late as always
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:34 PM   #55
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
That is in no way funny Nikki... you for saying that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #56
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick

And NO I am not prego!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:42 PM   #57
50cc chick
I <3 Josh
 
50cc chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: land of sugar
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,207


Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)









Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
And NO I am not prego!!!!
:icon_bigg :icon_bigg it was just a yoke...I love my Brena!!!! you guys coming out?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
women just make it so hard to get... why can't you be like dogs, we walk up, sniff your , if we like it we get it right then and there!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:50 PM   #58
Seth
F T W
 
Seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 77581
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,034

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive









Send a message via AIM to Seth
i forgot how to get there :[
__________________
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #59
Young Gun
Cue Ball
 
Young Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: HTX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 91


Bike(s):
Ducati 748









pics of today?
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:19 PM   #60
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
:icon_bigg :icon_bigg it was just a yoke...I love my Brena!!!! you guys coming out?
I luf yew too.. But next time you say anything like that I am gonna wish lots of babies on you very soon!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy