Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Industry News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2015, 10:10 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Mininch Tool Pen Mini

Motorcycling is, by nature, a minimalist activity. Whether it is picking out the right jacket with the proper amount of pockets, a backpack that has low-drag and is comfortable but will also store everything you need for work, size and storage capability matter big time.

mininchpentoolmini 18cruiser?itokaiB2mLEM Mininch Tool Pen Mini // MSRP $80

You will be hard-pressed to find a rider with an older bike whose tool roll hasn't been meticulously refined. Unnecessary items removed, multi-functional pieces added to save room, flimsy tools replaced with sturdier ones. It is here that the Mininch Tool Pen Mini finds it's home.

The Mininch Pen Tool Mini is as precision hand tool that fits in your pocket and feels/ looks like a normal pen. Machined out of a single piece of metal, the body of the pen tool is strong and sturdy feeling, the magnets in the bits give you a feel of the tight connections and the small parts inside don't shake or rattle. The functionality is like that of the old mechanical pencils I had in elementary school: you push a bit in the back and one comes out of the front. But when you're pushing from the front, there is a lock mechanism that keeps the bits from coming out the back, allowing you to use the appropriate pressure. While heading out for a weekend, I noted that my sunglasses took one bit size, my pocket knife another, and three for small adjustments on my bike. I packed those five bits into the pen, put the pen in my pocket, and I can rest easy knowing that I have those areas of maintenance covered if I need to address anything.

mininchpentoolmini 24cruiser?itokfS3xyzZO Mininch Tool Pen Mini // MSRP $80

Small and sturdy with a wide variety of bits included, this multi-tool is sure to stay a part of our "everyday carry" for a long time coming.

Check out their website for more information on the Tool Pen and the Tool Pen Mini.

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote