Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 11:12 AM   #21
Sinners Saint

Member Garage

I got a sawzall, a torch and a welder maybe if we sneak up on it we can turn it into something not so Star wars-ish.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini "Monet" aged 7 makes $225,000 in 30 minutes Grinchy Off Topic 10 08-02-2010 08:55 PM
30,000 mile club. Guitar Man General Discussion (Moto Related) 50 11-18-2008 11:41 PM
Old 07-16-2007, 11:41 AM   #22
Gigolo Jason
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

BMW R1200C

I'll play the devils advocate here.

The seller is probably married and his wife has been nagging him for months to sell his monstrosity of a vehicle. In order to get her off his back he makes that add and shows it to her, but prices the add at a level that no one in their right mind would pay. He keeps his toy and his wife is satisfied that he tried to sell it.
"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."
-Groucho Marx
Gigolo Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:17 PM   #23
Reppin the streets

Send a message via AIM to MONEYMIKE
i saw that thing the other day in north shore on the corner of maxey and wallisville lol
Originally Posted by ownage
you want some protection? get a box of condoms so when you start rockin slow and all the show up you dont catch any thing

dancing bear
MONEYMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #24
Just got me a bike :)

05 600rr

LOL me and hector saw this thing like 2 weeks ago around 610 and 45 N.....and it wasnt that good looking...
m@rlen84 is offline   Reply With Quote