MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this ownage??? mototex Off Topic 14 07-29-2008 10:14 PM
Juice vs Ownage = Ownage wins dopestatus General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 02-09-2007 06:17 PM
ownage ShadowDrifter06 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 11-24-2006 10:53 PM
Ownage! TxVrod Off Topic 10 06-02-2006 07:47 PM
OWNAGE... MATT L. General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 10-12-2005 11:41 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin
 
mekrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 9,778

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to mekrew
get on that motogp so you can get dominated like everyone else that has stepped up

i still gotta race clayton

nice pickup ant, im waiting on new grand theft auto to come out then imma snag one myself
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:45 PM   #3
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:46 PM   #4
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #5
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:52 PM   #6
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin
 
mekrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 9,778

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to mekrew
im going to get the wireless when i get mine ... so i can dl movies on the comp and watch em on the big screen w/o burning dvd-rw over and over
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:38 PM   #7
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,501

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






wireless also gets you a nanosecond of lag.....
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #8
Jango
Senior Member
 
Jango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 253












Send a message via AIM to Jango
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
oh and i was comparing all three systems...the wII just sucks and is already selling for way cheap...the PS3 looks to bulky and weird shaped...and i didn't like the game selection..plus everyones on xbox 360...oh ya did i mention how awesome gta IV is gonna be?

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV
how can you say that it sucks have you played on the wii. and the reason its so cheap is because thats the price it started selling for. Its also out selling both the 360 and the PS3. the reason the ps3 is so expensive is because it is a blue ray player which retail for $1000. so you get a blue ray player and a gaming system for $499.99(price dropped monday) and the game selection is improving here in the next few months.
Jango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #9
soap4life
Reverend
 
soap4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,961


Bike(s):
z1000









Send a message via AIM to soap4life
i just got my 360 also. im just running a wire under the carpet because i have a hub 8 ft away lol. ive got need for speed carbon, elder scrolls oblivion, crackdown, and lost planet.
__________________
Time is simultaneous, An intricately structured jewel. That humans insist on viewing one edge at a time.
soap4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #10
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,633

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









....keep an eye on the Xbox...

Class action lawsuit against microsux because of the system scratching the CD's. Along with tech problems of earlier releases of the box, bought my kids one last December...and it died two nights ago. Have to see about getting it fixed/replaced.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:42 PM   #11
soap4life
Reverend
 
soap4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,961


Bike(s):
z1000









Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
....keep an eye on the Xbox...

Class action lawsuit against microsux because of the system scratching the CD's. Along with tech problems of earlier releases of the box, bought my kids one last December...and it died two nights ago. Have to see about getting it fixed/replaced.
ive got the 3 year factory warranty from microsoft
__________________
Time is simultaneous, An intricately structured jewel. That humans insist on viewing one edge at a time.
soap4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:57 PM   #12
Jango
Senior Member
 
Jango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 253












Send a message via AIM to Jango
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
....keep an eye on the Xbox...

Class action lawsuit against microsux because of the system scratching the CD's. Along with tech problems of earlier releases of the box, bought my kids one last December...and it died two nights ago. Have to see about getting it fixed/replaced.
microsoft has extended all 360 warranties to 3 yrs and the reason the CS's were scratched is because people are idiots and move the 360 while it is on or they leave it standing up with out support so just based on the speed the disc is spinning the 360 will start to wobble and the laser will hit the disc causing the scratches aka the ring of death. the reason i know all of this is because i work at a game store and have to deal with these problems on a daily basis. for the repair call 1-800-4-myxbox they will send you a box with prepaid shipping and it takes 4-6 weeks to get it back.
Jango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #13
aznhero913
J.D.
 
aznhero913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,184

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 CBR600rr
2005 R6 (bye baby)
1992 Yamaha Seca (1st one)







i love my xbox, i'm glad they extended the warranty from 3 months to a year to 3 years now.
__________________
AZN1
aznhero913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #14
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





I <3 my xboxs
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #15
soap4life
Reverend
 
soap4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,961


Bike(s):
z1000









Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable
I <3 my xboxs
get crackdown
__________________
Time is simultaneous, An intricately structured jewel. That humans insist on viewing one edge at a time.
soap4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:16 PM   #16
upononer6
Senior Member
 
upononer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: league city
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,328


Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50








you i wanted tha elite so bad lol... hows guitar hero 2 treatin
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #17
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











hows that transformers game?
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:11 AM   #18
Seth
F T W
 
Seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 77581
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,034

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive









Send a message via AIM to Seth
I JUST got the Elite as well.

__________________
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:59 AM   #19
wever411
Gunt Puncher
 
wever411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,570

Experience: 3 years











Quote:
Originally Posted by aznhero913
i love my xbox, i'm glad they extended the warranty from 3 months to a year to 3 years now.
yeah, thank goodness cause I just got the 3 flashing red lights syndrome. now it's gotta go in to get fixed.
wever411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:07 AM   #20
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy