MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Houston - Local News > Sports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2015, 09:50 AM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Daily Craig: Bad luck day

It didn't occur to me it was Friday the 13th UNTIL I LOOKED at the calendar. Funny how that works. I also could tell by the calendar it's BASEBALL AWARD TIME. When you reach week 10 of the NF-, MLB feels lonely and to keep the baseball fires burning they spread out the 200 awards they give each off season. JOSE ALTUVE GOT THE SILVER SLUGGER AWARD one day after his GOLDEN GLOVE, I suppose a PLATINUM THING of some sort is next. Colby* Rasmus got the HOLY AWARD. He is coming back to put his new salary of $15.8 million into the local economy. SURE HE IS. He might spend a couple k* a month on an apartment. Dallas is awating his call for the CY YOUNG and Carlos awaits the ROOK OF THE YEAR. Even the mgr. IS UP FOR MGR. OF THE YEAR. What were we waiting for LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME?

Jose had won the AL BATTING TITLE and was buying new sweat socks. JIM CRANE was threatening his staff with death unless the bottom line improved. Jeff Luhnow was hoping all that time in ST. LOUIS would work out and Chris Carter was hoping to only strike out 300 times."We can't improve in every area" said the guy who drives the train at Minute Maid. As we approach another big weekend, LET'S ASK LES ALEXANDER to dress his team in the uniforms of the last champs. The 1995 outfit. The old logo rocked. Ever wonder why so many fans wear old school t's and replicas to the games? BECAUSE THE current ONES DON'T ROCK. I gotta wonder whey they were ever changed. As for the TEXANS? I am out of ideas for the CINCY GAME. I bet they are too. IT will be the second Sunday in a row you don't have to leave church early. The pastor will think he's starting to get to you. We know better.

Daily Craig 640x360 jpg

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote