MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #21
phantomzrex

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Kawasaki ZRX1200R R.I.P.

CBR600RR Crash

"Rest in Peace Rider", And to the Family please accept my deepest condolences.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I thought I'd ad my $0.02 cents worth to this thread. I live in the area, So while out running some errands I drove by the area to take A look to see if I could shed some light on the accident. The first thing I noticed on the road where the accident occurred, The North bound feeder just N. of Spring Stubener, There was a lot of dirt on the road, I really mean A lot from construction, Now The road setup is kinda weird the feeder that comes off of Spring Stubener E. is basically a secondary feeder that feeds into the main feeder, It is A Two lane road for about 2 maybe 2 1/2 blocks then the left lane abruptly merges to the right lane to make one lane before it merges onto the main North bound feeder. I hope y'all can understand that if not pull up a map and take a look. Now lets back up just a little, If you are on Spring Stubener E. heading West when you get to the feeder and take A right you will be heading North on the 2 lane road that will ultimately merge with the I-45 North bound feeder, That section is where it happened, And the right lane of that road is completely covered with dirt that may not be very visible at night, And in my opinion this guy could have been cruising along (I'm not going to argue speed) and changed lanes before the road merges and got into the dirt, He could have easily gotten squirrely and hit the right curb and lost it. Or he could have been riding on the South bound feeder and U-turned at Spring Stubener and turned left (North) onto the same stretch of road and the same outcome as I said could have happened. This is just my observation, and opinion on what could have happened, And it could have happened to any one of us.
phantomzrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider Dead Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 35 06-26-2014 08:32 PM
Rider Dead Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 08-21-2013 10:20 AM
Rider Dead Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 73 07-08-2013 05:42 PM
Rider Dead Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 04-24-2012 11:56 AM
Rider dead witchdoctor575 General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 08-18-2006 02:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2015, 10:42 PM   #22
badc91

Fenis was an awesome guy, husband, and dad and now a truly missed friend, My Neighbor for several years, lots of good times chilling out in the driveway working on race cars. Fenis had just got his bike 3 or 4 months ago I never got the chance to go ride with him so I don't know his riding habits but I can say that he did have some seriously fast cars that I been in and he was pretty responsible on the streets. Rip Fenis
badc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 11:03 PM   #23
phantomzrex

Bike(s):
2004 Kawasaki ZRX1200R R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badc91 View Post
Fenis was an awesome guy, husband, and dad and now a truly missed friend, My Neighbor for several years, lots of good times chilling out in the driveway working on race cars. Fenis had just got his bike 3 or 4 months ago I never got the chance to go ride with him so I don't know his riding habits but I can say that he did have some seriously fast cars that I been in and he was pretty responsible on the streets. Rip Fenis
Really sorry for your loss.
phantomzrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:27 AM   #24
ferris bueller
ferris bueller

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
06 buell xb9r
92 fzr 660r streetfighter (totalled )
to many to list

R.I.P. :( my condolences to the family
Old 11-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #25
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

RIP
Old 11-12-2015, 11:53 PM   #26
proasian3

Feedback Rating: (5)

Ugh :( RIP
proasian3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 02:19 PM   #27
AiJay
AJ... that's the name.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Huffy 10sp

Send a message via AIM to AiJay Send a message via MSN to AiJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by badc91 View Post
I lived across the street from Fenis for several years. Used to always shoot the breeze in his driveway. R.I.P buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
That and piitb.
AiJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #28
Reaper81
Keyboard Racer

Bike(s):
Harley sportster 1200 (sold)
CBR 600rr (sold)