Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2015, 05:54 AM   #21
Objective Observer
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

2014 1190RX

2013 Ninja 300
2012 636 (sold)
2012 Diavel (sold)

Member Garage

I hope this statement is taken in the spirit of constructive criticism that is given. The camera guy may want think about what it means to ride over your head and learn a little bit more about keeping focused. That S1Krr was slinging him down the straights well enough for him to film his buddies(three of which crashed out before lunch) but it also saw him go off 6 or seven times in his gag reel. That and one must continue to ride your own machine even when you see a crash in front of you. He constantly slows to a crawl to gawk at carnage which is a really good way to target fixate and go down yourself not to mention shutting down escape routes for anyone maintaining non gawker pace (is that a thing) coming up behind him.
Classax is offline   Reply With Quote