Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Industry News
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2015, 12:00 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Core Moto USA Acquires Carrozzeria Forged Wheel Product Operations

146 1115 core moto press release 01 0?itokmDFX iP9

Core Moto USA Press Release:

On October 30th 2015 Core Moto USA, Based in Cocoa, FL acquired ownership of the Carrozzeria Forged Wheel product manufacturing, design, marketing and distribution operations. While the ownership takes effect immediately, daily operations will transfer to Core Moto USA over a period of 90 days. In this time period Core Moto will be working together with the previous owner and original product engineer of 25 years to strategically set up streamlined operations and processes to offer quality support and customer service heading into 2016 and beyond.

"Core Moto is excited to have the opportunity to build upon the legacy and quality Carrozzeria Wheels are known for," said Core Moto President & Lead Product Development Luke McCracken. "With the success of our performance brake line brand it was time to expand into other premium products that would accurately represent Core Moto with performance and quality first, while still offering style. I myself have sold the Carrozzeria product for over 12 years and have testified that the Carrozzeria V-Track wheel was the favorite modification I made on my Yamaha R1. So for me this is a very exciting endeavor that I feel passionate about taking to the next level. I’ll never forget the excitement of opening the box when my wife bought me my first set of Carrozzeria wheels for Christmas.. I look forward to now being part of bringing that excitement to others.

"Our goal in the coming months is to build inventory levels up to offer faster turnaround times for orders, while at the same time creating procedures and training staff on the intricate processes and technical information of the new product line. The Core Moto crew is dedicated to offering a premium product with exceptional customer service.

We will use our marketing experience to elevate the brand, while also looking at engineering aspects of the entire product line to find areas where the product can be improved and or updated.

New models are already in the pipeline and should be available within 60 days.

We acknowledge this is a major undertaking and there may be a few bumps in the road, however we will work hard to make this transition as seamless as possible and deliver an end result that offers a premium product with customer service to match.”

More information will be available in the coming weeks at the following sites.

NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote