MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Rossi appeals FIM decision

With one week to go, Rossi still works to right his "wrong".

I love VR, I like MM, however, it's hard to say who's really at fault honestly. I think if VR starts from the back row he'll surely lose the title this year, JLo is just too fast and strong for VR to make up that time deficit, maybe 10 years ago he sure would have, but not today.

Either way, I support the final decision whether or not I agree with it (I have no choice and no say-so in the matter). This event has really turned the motorsports world on its head, I was shocked to watch it live and couldn't believe no black flag was thrown, honestly, I was surprised they allowed him to finish the race and keep his 3rd place points.

I would love to see the two Yamaha guys battle it out, a blood bath to the checkered flag, may the fastest, smartest guy win. JLo is a royal , and if he was not in contention for the title, I doubt his attitude would be the same in this situation (although it wouldn't be too different), I feel he has disgraced the sport with his poor sportsmanship and horrible attitude towards his own team mate. He wants Dorna and the FIM to hand him the title as if he's entitled to it this year which is not the case, he has earned the points and the opportunity to be in P2 at the moment but in no way is he entitled.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/1...ecision/188688

In one weeks time, we shall see, but I strongly feel the current decision will stand without alterations.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote