Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750

Member Garage

anything other than a helmet is just a false sence of sercurity those of us that do controlled stunts are going slow enought that if something went wrong we jump down and walk next to the bike. Ive been in situations where i highside a circle wheelie and fell wierd but for the most part full leathers would get in your way and hinder your ability to move and might actually cuase more harm than good.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:51 PM   #22
Nutty Buddy
Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Slowkat
I luv stunting in my bananna homock.
2003 GSX-R 750
Slowkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #23
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Originally Posted by Krimlin
well thats not cool but im glad you are not dead or a veggie,
Well, he is a veggie. . .but he's the good kind. Sorry Brandon. Couldn't help myself. Bored.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #24
my hand hurts
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.

Originally Posted by Mala Lingua
Well, he is a veggie. . .but he's the good kind. Sorry Brandon. Couldn't help myself. Bored.
hahaha its cool
It Drive On
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:23 PM   #25
Help Me

Gsxr 750 2006

i think every one can do what ever the they want to just as long as they are not endangering anyone around them hows that for ya? ive riden wit no gear no helment no gloves no boots thats cuz i was doing so much payments on my bike i couldnt afford it i still dont have a jacket, pants or boots i do have a helment and gloves though... im not experienced in stunting ive done some stuff that i never thought i would end up doing but i still do it but hey thats the only way to get good is to do it. So i think there is no need to call anyone out for not wearing gear or if they stunt wit out it... when i was in cambodian its like millions of us riding around going like 50mph on there scooters wit no gear wearing flip flips and shorts haha just beware the consequences ive seen the youtube vids i watch them all the time and i am aware

Veasna Roeuy - Trami Thi Truong - Jason Watkins

MrGixxer7fitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #26
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Yamaha FZR600

To each his own. Just don't endanger others lives and it's all good. Keep on stunting. It looks cool. I just hate when people call them dumbasses. I am like, um, they are doing what they love. You would be saying it looked badass if he didn't fall and crash his ride.
Psycho Sexy
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote