MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2015, 10:29 PM   #1
SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
Semper Fi

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha TTR50

Send a message via Yahoo to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd Send a message via Skype™ to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
Issues with Ducati 748

Ok so here is my issue. The bikes fuel lines and o-rings went bad so I replaced them. Then I was taking it around the block(5miles) and when I almost was home the gas light came on. Before I could make it home the bike dies but I could hear plenty of gas in the tank. I went ahead and filled it up anyways. Now the bike starts perfectly cold and will idle for about 5-10 then acts like its choking itself out and dies. Will start back up but not run. If you put it in gear the throttle doesn't respond. you can hold wide open and nothing. Makes a popping noise(slight backfire?) and when you try taking off it's like you have no clutch.

th B962BF83 4D83 4F6D 8EB1 9219F7B39ED9

th 9579DC60 8DE8 4C5D B948 359EBEA9C57E