MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > News & Media > Motorcycle News & Media > Industry News
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #1
NewsBot

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bellroy Slim Sleeve Leather Wallet

As someone who commutes on a motorcycle 60 miles everyday, I understand the importance of being comfortable in every way possible. I ditched my regular wallet a long time ago because I was never comfortable sitting and it was too big for one of my front pockets. I have been running a money clip of sorts ever since, but it was metal and wore out the cards pretty quickly.

Bellroy has made a name for themselves by mastering the slimmed down aspect. They have a long list of products to help fill any needs you have. We got in the Slim Sleeve and for me it is the perfect combination of functionality and comfortability. I don't hardly ever have cash on me, although there is room for it if i ever do, but i have a good amount of cards. I could not fit all of them in the metal money clip, but they all fit perfectly in the Slim Sleeve. Not only that the Slim Sleeve is less noticeable for me in my pocket than any other wallet or clip i have tried.
A beautiful balance of small with convenient, the Slim Sleeve Wallet is easy to underestimate.

Now with the Slim Sleeve I can carry everything i need in a compact wallet and keep it in my front pocket and forget about it until i need to use it.

Bellroy’s crowd favorite, The Slim Sleeve, has evolved even further. A beautiful balance of small and convenient, this wallet is easy to underestimate. Your 2 primary cards go in quick draw, then a tab lets you get to your less frequently used cards with ease. Most currencies fit with a simple half fold. It’s our Slim Sleeve, stripped down to the essential elements – pretty much just veg tanned leather, thread and a whole lot of Bellroy love. Part of our Nude Approach, the new Slim Sleeve has no linings and less waste; leaving you with a noticeably slimmer silhouette that’s also kinder to our planet.

FEATURES:
-Built using our low impact Nude Approach
-Slim profile reduces wallet bulk
-2 quick access card slots
-Pull-tab for infrequently accessed cards
-Bills can be folded in 2 or 3 folds
-Premium vegetable tanned cow leather
-Backed by our 3 year warranty
-Size: 3(1/64) x 3(47/64) x (9/32) holds 4-12+ cards -Backed by a 3 year warranty

To see more on Bellroys full lineup of quality gear click the link Here!

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote