MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #1
Shrevej8

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2003 CBR600rr

Fun PT tomorrow at bear creek park

hello everyone tomorrow a few of us from my unit will be getting together to do some fun physical training if you're interested let me know we're probably gonna play ultimate frisbee or football for fun pt to change it up we want as many people as we can get, so far there's only like two or three of us that consistently show up and we want to expand a little bit more so if you're interested hit me up it's going to be at bear Creek Park 0630 and it will last until about 8/9 am depending on how many people we have it may be longer and it will be pretty fun and if you want to come out during the week we meet everyday at 0630 and work out until we are finished or have to leave, no later than 9 though

Email me at shrevej8@gmail.com
Text or call at 251-401-9926
Shrevej8 is offline   Reply With Quote