MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
Metzzen1
Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
srad gix 6

Send a message via AIM to Metzzen1
a little Power Commander Map advice

Long story short, cut the pipe down to a shorty and the bikes performance is suffering just a bit. I plan on getting a proper tune whenever my wallet allows but until then does anyone happen to have a map for a 04 gsxr 600 with a shorty, or maybe can make a suggestion on a map i can use to smooth things out a bit until i get the funds for a tune?

What about the map for a full yosh system?

any harm in just tryin a few out and seein if they work better than what im usin now?

sorry if my question is kinda stupid sounding:laughing6
Metzzen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Power Commander 3 USB map needed DShaw1914 How To's and Q & A's 8 04-19-2012 07:40 AM
power commander map??? wes_70x General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 04-26-2010 11:23 PM
help with power commander map peruvian General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 06-09-2009 01:19 PM
Power Commander Map HELP!!! yellowjacket General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 03-22-2009 11:35 PM
Power commander lll map Tattooed R6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 08-18-2008 11:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

What rpm / throttle position are you having issues at?

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
Metzzen1
Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
srad gix 6

Send a message via AIM to Metzzen1
well the worst is probably idle-3k. it feels very....."lopy" almost like the feeling of putting a large lift cam in a small block Chevy... not smooth like it used to be, more chugs to a start, sometimes almost bad enough to want to stall...even with the short gearing.

It is apparent at almost all RPM's though. tomorrow i planned on checking/retorquing all the motor mounts so ill check everything out and make sure i have no exhaust leaks or anything obvious

Last edited by Metzzen1; 07-08-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Metzzen1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement