Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2015, 07:51 AM   #1
Lets go fishing!
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

1994 FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper
1964 Tote Gote
2003 GSXR600 - SOLD
2004 ZX6R - SOLD
1986 VFR750 - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
Red face Ness-Tech Headlight Tip (Disassembling)

So, I had a close call last night while tinkering with my bike. I wanted to pull my headlight and see how much room I had in the headlight casing for wires. I pulled the installation instructions and went straight to the section where it instructs you how to change headlight lamp... Well, they instruct you to pry off the bezel, BUT what they don't tell you is there is a tiny set screw on the under side of the bezel that needs to come off first! After many careful attempts to pry it off (Making loud ape noises and scurrying around wildly in frustration), I decided to give the case a good visual inspection and found the set screw! I'm so glad I didn't give into my beastly urge to just rip it open with a larger flathead screw driver

Moral of this story... follow instructions and if you cannot move forward due to an unknown, stop, and carefully inspect the item for hidden obstacles

08 365j9ty
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post

People have no idea that I'm walking around with dicks on my face.
flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote